Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Two interesting games on tomorrow:

Its the final game day in the Swiss challenge league(English Championship equivalent), 2 teams tied in 2nd place on pionts and goal difference are Aarau and Bellinzona.

Table:
    http://www.soccerway.com/national/switzerland/challenge-league/2011-2012/regular-season/tables/

Both sides play 2 clubs in the relegation zone tomorrow with now way out, effectively their opposition has nothing to play for. Expecting both sides to win tomorrow is very likely, only 1st and 2nd has a shot at Europe so it will be down to goal difference between these 2 sides tomorrow for 2nd place, so i'd expect Obvious home wins and both home sides trying to score as many goals as possible to get that important 2nd place.

The odds aren't great on straight home wins, and even over 3.5 is poor at 1/2,

2 good looking selections are:

Aarau ht/ft @ 4/7 PP
    Bellinzona ht/ft @ 13/10 PP

A double with these could be good too.

Aarau game:

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/23/switzerland/challenge-league/fc-aarau/etoile-carouge-fc/1239223/

Bellinzona game:

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/23/switzerland/challenge-league/ac-bellinzona/fc-wohlen/1239224/

I've gone medium size bet on this double : Bellinzona win @ 1.50 and Aarau Asian h/cap (-2) @ 1.850, Double comes in around 2.66

Thank you . Only bet a tenner though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Deportive half time full time @ evens, Top v bottom with Gimnastic at home should be a straight foward victory for Deportivo who are looking to get within 1pt of promotion

Radonman wrote: »
    Deportive half time full time @ evens, Top v bottom with Gimnastic at home should be a straight foward victory for Deportivo who are looking to get within 1pt of promotion

Hate turning on a live feed and hearing Goooooaaaal - and its for the wrong side :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

1-0 down flip,looking at Gimnastics home form they dont get thrashed too often

• Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Two interesting games on tomorrow:

Its the final game day in the Swiss challenge league(English Championship equivalent), 2 teams tied in 2nd place on pionts and goal difference are Aarau and Bellinzona.

Table:
    http://www.soccerway.com/national/switzerland/challenge-league/2011-2012/regular-season/tables/

Both sides play 2 clubs in the relegation zone tomorrow with now way out, effectively their opposition has nothing to play for. Expecting both sides to win tomorrow is very likely, only 1st and 2nd has a shot at Europe so it will be down to goal difference between these 2 sides tomorrow for 2nd place, so i'd expect Obvious home wins and both home sides trying to score as many goals as possible to get that important 2nd place.

The odds aren't great on straight home wins, and even over 3.5 is poor at 1/2,

2 good looking selections are:

Aarau ht/ft @ 4/7 PP
    Bellinzona ht/ft @ 13/10 PP

A double with these could be good too.

Aarau game:

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/23/switzerland/challenge-league/fc-aarau/etoile-carouge-fc/1239223/

Bellinzona game:

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/23/switzerland/challenge-league/ac-bellinzona/fc-wohlen/1239224/

I've gone medium size bet on this double : Bellinzona win @ 1.50 and Aarau Asian h/cap (-2) @ 1.850, Double comes in around 2.66

Well I never! UNBEEELLLIEEEEEVAAAABBBLLLEEEE!!!!!!!! (insert gary neville orgasm!)

7-0 Aarau, 5-0 Bellinzona

• Advertisement

Not looking for them to thrash Gimnastic just to win ht / ft - still reckon deportive will come good but probably not for my bet:(

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

thoughts on flum 2nite against boca?

i thought flum were doing pretty well up to the red card last week.

anyone fancy their chances to go through?..i probably just back them to win the game outright.

throwing 50 on Result Corinthians and Total Goals Under 2.5 Double 12/5 later on tonight.. Corinthians are one of the boringest and meanest teams in Brazil,after the 0-0 draw last week i can see more of the same albeit the surface will be much better at Corinthians,they do tend to do just enough cant see many goals

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

NY Red Bulls HT/FT @ 7/5

Five teams that should be good for a win tomorrow, odds will move by then, they already are on Bate,

Bate Borisov @ 8/15
    HJK @ 4/7
    Stjarnan @ 4/5
    Elfsborg @ 10/11 moving in quick
    Molde @ 5/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

-Ade- wrote: »
    NY Red Bulls HT/FT @ 7/5

Just seen this and Im a bit late. Still 0-0 so I've went Draw/NY @ 2/1 in running.

seanhynes wrote: »
    throwing 50 on Result Corinthians and Total Goals Under 2.5 Double 12/5 later on tonight.. Corinthians are one of the boringest and meanest teams in Brazil,after the 0-0 draw last week i can see more of the same albeit the surface will be much better at Corinthians,they do tend to do just enough cant see many goals

happy days 1-0 FT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

As a matter of interest how are ye guys doing profit wise?I just checked my pp history and calculated I am down 90e since I opened my account in jan 2011.frown.gif

As a matter of interest how are ye guys doing profit wise?I just checked my pp history and calculated I am down 90e since I opened my account in jan 2011.frown.gif

I'd a fairly big win yesterday which probably skews mine, but my withdrawals are up about 40-50% against the value of deposits for the last 12 months

Some timing for NY to go and **** up bets.

I do a total review of football bets, profits, etc in August, just before the start of the EPL season. But last couple of months profit has been more than very nice.

Few bits of info for tonight's games in the Segunda..
    All eyes of Valladolid's home game with Rec Huelva tonight, a defeat for the Pucela means Deportivo will be promoted.

Anything other than a defeat for Valladolid will mean Depor can secure promotion in front of their own fans on Sunday vs Huesca.

and

Almeria are now 6 points behind Cordoba in the last play off spot, they host Numancia tonight & really need a win.

Gone for Elfsborg and Molde double @ 2/1 and BATE -1 @ 11/10. Decide on Segunda later.

Halmstad could be worth a look today in the Swedish 2nd div. At home to Brommapojkarna who don't have a great away record. P4 W1 L3 F5 A11 so they concede goals.

Halmstad have won 3 and drawn 1 at home scoring 8 and conceding 3.

Around the EVEN money mark.

Thinking of doubling them with Molde so around 2.5/1

thinking Haugesund in Norway could be a decent shout,cant see how Elfsborg can be a safe bet,Hacken are doing well lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

thinking Haugesund in Norway could be a decent shout,cant see how Elfsborg can be a safe bet,Hacken are doing well lately
    Artificial grass vs natural grass, plus Hacken is missing their most influential midfielder (Ericsson, 5 assists this season - top in Allsvenskan).

• Advertisement

Elfsborg at home on the plastic pitch are a force, Hacken are scoring goals though, over 2.5 @ 1.90 looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble for tomorrow & Saturday:
    Under 2.5 in Zalgiris v Ekranas
    Under 2.5 in Dainava v Suduva
    Under 3.5 in Denmark v Brazil
    @ 4.34

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

-Ade- wrote: »
    Gone for Elfsborg and Molde double @ 2/1 and BATE -1 @ 11/10. Decide on Segunda later.

Bouncebackability.

Gutted I forgot about the Almeria KO, lost track of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Double of Selfoss and Vallodolid at around evens

Stjarnan/ÍA Ov 2.5 @ 1/2
    Keflavík/ÍBV BTTS @ 4/6

Double

I'm gonna show faith in Santos to get the job done.

Santos -1 @ 17/10, they haven't failed to beat -1 in their 4 home games in the Copa Libertadores this season.

Halmstad could be worth a look today in the Swedish 2nd div. At home to Brommapojkarna who don't have a great away record. P4 W1 L3 F5 A11 so they concede goals.

Halmstad have won 3 and drawn 1 at home scoring 8 and conceding 3.

Around the EVEN money mark.

Thinking of doubling them with Molde so around 2.5/1

Good stuff!

Molde 3-1
    Halmstad 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

What does everyone think of the U de chile, santos double for tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

U de Chile should be fine.
    Not too sure about Santos. Cant explain why, just a feeling i have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement