Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

8am on sundays is too early to be working

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

Can you do a Windows search with the name of the saved file and it should locate it for you and you can re-open the file and save it in a new location if you need to.

Still couldn't find it...ah well. I'll try find time to do it again some time.

Sorry to hear about your mum's cousin :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    8am on sundays is too early to be working
    Play draw something with me then, I've only nudged you a million times!

Kiera wrote: »

have you? I turned off the notifications on it so I only see it if I open the app, hang on :D

have you? I turned off the notifications on it so I only see it if I open the app, hang on :D
    Yeah I never liked you anyway!

• Advertisement

I have notifications turned off for everything except texts and email, I really dont need my phone going off every few seconds because of facebook and twitter :pac:

I have notifications turned off for everything except texts and email, I really dont need my phone going off every few seconds because of facebook and twitter :pac:
    You tweet? NERD! :p

You tweet? NERD! :p

I mostly just follow people, only have a dozen or so tweets myself

Stalker :p

Bottle of water and a bag of white mice. The ultimate hangover cure :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,125 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Did I hear draw something?

Anyone who plays this pm me and i'll give ye my username! It's great! :D
    I'm not very good at the aul drawing today. I've been writing the words for Krudler but I'll try play with you too :)

/durty bitch :p

ha I do that, just write it instead of drawing it, easy to get more points that way :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Argh, my parents are driving me crazy! They had a stupid fight on Monday about absolutely nothing and they're still not talking, but by not talking I mean actively ignoring each other. Although I've seen better from a bunch of six year olds.

For example: my dad fried some sausages this morning. He then came into my room telling me to hurry up and come down to get some, acting like it was a big emergency or something. I got up, went to the kitchen and there were two on a plate for me. Mam was in the kitchen too and then dad turned to me, pointed at the larger plate with the rest of the sausages on it and said "they're between your mother and your brother", KNOWING that I was going back up to my room in a few minutes and my brother would be in bed for a while longer so I wouldn't be there to say this to them. Also knowing, of course, that by directing the speech to me, mam would hear it. I mean, come on! You're 56 years old, would you ever grow up!? :rolleyes:

I can't decide if it's worse than yesterday when mam wanted to give dad money to do a bet on the Grand National and called me in, gave me the money and told me to give it to him and tell him what it was for. :rolleyes: Or when I was passing through the living room the other day and some quiz show was on, dad clearly wanted to let mam know he knew one of the answers so he turned to me really deliberately and said "it's A, almostnever, isn't it? I definitely think it's A, yeah, it has to be A." Um, ok!? What exactly did he expect me to say to that!? I'd honestly expect more maturity from a six year old, I really would. And the atmosphere in the house has been fúcking awful all week too, it's so stupid.

Jesus almost that sounds like a nightmare. You should ignore them both and not pass on anymore messages. I know that would be immature too but feck them, they need to grow up at their age. Or you should make up stuff in front of them like "mam, dad says he loves you" and see their reaction :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i sneezed when shaving my legs and cut the shít out of them!! :( ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Jesus almost that sounds like a nightmare. You should ignore them both and not pass on anymore messages. I know that would be immature too but feck them, they need to grow up at their age. Or you should make up stuff in front of them like "mam, dad says he loves you" and see their reaction :D

I'm actively avoiding them, pretending to be studying is proving to be a useful device :p And my sister and I are considering (whenever they start talking again) having a big argument for the craic and then getting them to pass on messages between us, see how they like it. Although they'll of course not stand for that and have shítfits at us over it :rolleyes:
    It's actually ridiculous, I should in theory be dreading tomorrow and god knows I'm nervous enough about it that I feel sick, but I still can't wait just because it means going to Dublin and getting away from the atmosphere.

Pixey you shoulnt be allowed near sharp things after doing that. We'll have to get you a pair of those plastic scissors that they give you in primary school but in razor form :p

Almost, defo mess about with your folks. Do the sister thing today for the craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

The longest I've gone not talking to my husband was about 5-7 days.

That was a while ago... When his done something that has really annoyed me I can't talk to him, don't want an argument so stay silent, only answering with blunt answers till he gets the hint I'm cross or disagree, With something I consider serious. ( background my mother was beaten by my dad when I was a kid, so my reaction is due to the scars I carry from my parents marriage, I can't argue)

He gives me the silent treatment too and I leave him to it :D.

We could go a year or 2 or 3 without giving eachother the silent treatment it's not a regular occurrence. But it does happen, I would say it happens in a hell of a lot of family's, again it might not be a regular occurrence but with some family's it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

BLTs for breakfast- win

Pixey you shoulnt be allowed near sharp things after doing that. We'll have to get you a pair of those plastic scissors that they give you in primary school but in razor form :p

bahahahaha can i have a blue and purple pair??
    there is one big massive cut going down my leg at the back!

awwh i love this ad!!! :D
    the lil orange thing is so cute!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Pixie I love that ad, I got so excited first time I saw it, it's only for stupid electricity or something, I want him!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Aww I want one of those little orange things, he looks like a little meringue man!!

Draw something is good craic alright but I must say get a bit annoyed when people write the word... In crap at drawing but sure that's the challenge!

i love the way he dances in the bird bath!! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Draw something is good craic alright but I must say get a bit annoyed when people write the word... In crap at drawing but sure that's the challenge!
    Sometimes I write supplementary words though. Like yesterday I was trying to draw Kanye, but it could have been a drawing of anyone, so I drew him with a blonde girl and wrote 'Imma let you finish'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I am so fcuking sick it isn't even funny. I cannot speak so people are wrecking my head saying "what?" and then not even trying to make sense of my rubbish sign language.

I am missing a thing that was important to go to for my OH but that cannot be helped.

Oh and I found out he had been doing something that he shouldn't have. And his reaction was "so what?" I always know when he has done something that I won't like because he becomes secretive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Das Kitty wrote: »
    The baby threw me a bone earlier: "I love Mama."

I choose to ignore the fact that I featured in a list of loves that included Daleks and Scrambled Egg.

Does it help to know you're also on my list of loves that includes daleks and scrambled egg? :p
    Acoshla wrote: »
    Yep I know but my car is 11 years old (doesn't look it or act it though!) so I prefer not to tax for a year in case it inevitably dies, knowing my luck it would die 2 weeks after paying yearly rate.
    Had that happen- taxed and insured my fiesta and it died a week later. I miss that car, his name was Qui Gon and he was my drivable wardrobe! He died one day on the M50 :( His license plate is now above my cooker.
    Now I've a baby jeep. His name is Revan and I love him :D

I think I can eat solid food again!! SCORE! Gimmi easter eggs now :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

awec wrote: »
    Did I hear draw something?
    Anyone who plays this pm me and i'll give ye my username! It's great! :D

Are ye.all apple phone people :-P? Can android and apple people play together?:-P

• Registered Users Posts: 31,802 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Are ye.all apple phone people :-P? Can android and apple people play together?:-P

Yeah they can! I have a game with a person who is on an iPhone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

oh my god I'm so hungover.. Someone get me a chicken roll stat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Having a really lovely day. Cooked breakfast with girlfriend and now we are out having coffee in town. Really nice weather too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement