Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Movie Posters & Stills

• 21-08-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭

First off I know this may not be the best forum for this thread but given the interests of people here I figured it could get the best response.

I'm looking for a poster of a still from the end scene of ''Heat'' (below). I've tried searching through google links but so far to no avail. Now surely I can't be the first person to think of getting a print of this image so I figure it has to be out there somewhere and so I'm wondering are there any sites or places that people know of which may have it?

heat-end-scene.jpg

And failing that I figure the only way around it would be to get someone photo editing savy to beef up the resolution of it and then send the file for printing (which is probably copyright infringement of course...........)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Check out PhotoBox for printing any image you want, they appear the odd time in Bargain Alerts and I've gotten the 45'' poster for €10.

Probably better to go smaller than that if you want any hope of it being framed :pac:

EDIT: They're doing 30% off for posters over €15 at the moment, and search Google Images to get as large of a picture as possible of that scene or take a screencap off a 1080p version.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Couldn't really find an appropriate thread to but can anyone recommend a movie scratch poster?
    The one below is nice but it says what the movie is before you scratch it

100-movies-scratch-poster_29435.jpg

Advertisement