Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Singer available to join/form punk band - Limerick

• 20-10-2013 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Male singer. Private dancer.

Influences : Bad Brains, Fugazi, Dead Kennedys, Comeback Kid, NOFX, Rancid, At-the Drive In, Rancid, Misfits...

Anybody want to turn their amps up and blow the braces off some folk-****ing indie bands? Some riffs, some ideas, some anger and some humour all mixed up to create a hot mess?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix, angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night, who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water flats floating across the tops of cities contemplating.... punk rock"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭inkforblood

Wanted: Raw and visceral guitarist to rip it up. Limerick area. You don't have to be Hendrix or Page. Any age or sex. We can trade ideas via e-mail if that suits.

I would just like to start something loud with a bit of attitude, aggression, energy and humour. A creative outlet. Play some gigs. Write and record some songs that wouldn't exist otherwise. Nothing mad serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

Good luck with it!! Limerick badly needs something noisy. As does Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭inkforblood

NecroSteve wrote: »
    Good luck with it!! Limerick badly needs something noisy. As does Waterford.

Hanx Steve. Not mush shakin at all. I'd settle for starting a NOFX tribute band

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Can't get anything steady goin in Dublin either.

It seems that if you're not playing crust, your chances of getting a band together are slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 raymer7d

hey are you able to sing for something like this??

https://soundcloud.com/7diceofficial

these are my original songs, we're looking for a singer. we are based in dublin...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Not my kinda thing, sorry mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

At The Drive In? \m/

Alas I am a 37 yr old mature student....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 damianadzio

O.K TRY ME THANX

Advertisement