Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Box

• 10-10-2006 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭

Did anybody watch car crash tv tonight?

It has the look of a great format, but the presentation by Keith Duffy combined with vox pops with scumbags leaves a lot to be desired.

Something like this needs the Endemol touch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

I found it hilarious! I was there in the audience, Keith was very nervous. It was freezing and due to an obvious lack of advertising, no-one was there! Pitty. I'd love to see this pick up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

How thick were the contestants? I could have answered almost any question in the final round dealie, and I wouldn't consider myself that great at quizzes at all at all!

Grand show, wouldn't rush home to see it. In fact, I wouldn't even rush in from the kitchen. In fact, it's ****e actually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Lindaloo

I watched bits of it and thought it was okay. To be fair, the pair of them were under big pressure, they didn't know on the last round that they'd only 3 seconds to answer (as was evident by Mag's face! :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Does anybody know exactly where the box is filmed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Wolftone square. Walk down henry street until you reach a road with a pub which has a big glass staircase sticking out of it,. turn left. Its just there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Lynfo

Oh God, was watching this complete car crash tv show last week, one of the nights a pipe fitter or something like that was playing and Keith bleeeeeeedin Duffy asked him if it was like being a gyaenacologist, and yer man says 'yeah just looking into a massive hole all day long'
    :eek:
    Then, the following night, there was a clip of the potential contestants eating bugs and the like on Ireland AM - and Keith asked him if he'd had a sh*t since and what was it like!!!!!
    Haven't watched it since then, I mean, I know it's after the watershed, but please, that is a wee bit uncalled for...

Advertisement