Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

pajor wrote: »
    Exam 1

Exam 2 

Exam 3

Exam 4

Exam 5

Commence self destruct mode. :D

youre only finished now?!

where tafuq do you go to college?!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Got campus accommodation and all my housing woes are over. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

HugsiePie wrote: »

DID go to college in DIT.

DID go to college in DIT.

what course?

Know some people who finished up on thurs there

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Sure I still have 2 exams left!

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Sure I still have 2 exams left!

...............WHA

I finished May 1st :eek:

edit: a quick stalk reveals youre in Maynooth

Makes sense

Theyre dates an stuff seem pretty fecked up imo.....off at random times and stuff

...............WHA

I finished May 1st :eek:

Lol nope! Out of my last exam at half 5 on Thursday!

Lol nope! Out of my last exam at half 5 on Thursday!

4 weeks

4 weeks before you are

DAAAAAAAAMN

4 weeks

4 weeks before you are

DAAAAAAAAMN

Howd ya mean random dates off? We're just on a later schedule to other colleges, we go back a bit later, do exams after Christmas and then this is where we are.

It's grand though, I like making people jealous that Im not bored for the Summer, yet..

Howd ya mean random dates off? We're just on a later schedule to other colleges, we go back a bit later, do exams after Christmas and then this is where we are.

It's grand though, I like making people jealous that Im not bored for the Summer, yet..

IDK yee got Christmas break at a weird time or something to my memory and then had to do exams, and then got some of Jan off....I didnt mean it as an insult :o I just thought it was a funny way to lie out the calendar at that time

I only vaguely remeber

But my roomates brother was up in our place twice cause he had those weeks off where we didnt.....

Ahh I remeber nothing

Its all so vague

I abandon ship

tumblr_lllx9y4Kxt1qkufaeo1_500.gif

• Advertisement

IDK yee got Christmas break at a weird time or something to my memory and then had to do exams, and then got some of Jan off....I didnt mean it as an insult :o I just thought it was a funny way to lie out the calendar at that time

I only vaguely remeber

But my roomates brother was up in our place twice cause he had those weeks off where we didnt.....

Ahh I remeber nothing

Its all so vague

I abandon ship

tumblr_lllx9y4Kxt1qkufaeo1_500.gif

I wasnt being defensive haha I was just wondering what you meant. We are on a different calendar to other colleges though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm a bit freaked out that ye pesky kids are old enough for college now, TBH.

An File wrote: »
    I'm a bit freaked out that ye pesky kids are old enough for college now, TBH.

Ahh remember when I hadnt even done my junior cert yet <3

what course?

Know some people who finished up on thurs there

Transport operations and technology. Bolton Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Ahh remember when I hadnt even done my junior cert yet <3

Oh god that seems like so long ago now at this stage, seriously, what happened between the ages of 14-19? I'm still waiting for the reality that I've finished first year of college to hit me tbh.

But in yaahh news, a girl that I used to be pretty close to but haven't seen roughly a year, has passed weeks of training and exams to become cabin crew. She realy wanted nursing after the LC but didn't have enough points so the last thing I'd heard was that she was in a nursing PLC course but I know she'll make aaaaamazing cabin crew. She would have been a great nurse too but she's one of the nicest, friendliest girls I've ever met. Delighted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm being all positive despite the fact that I haven't got a job. This is good.

Transport operations and technology. Bolton Street.

Hehehe

I think the people Im on about are also on Bolton street but they do architecture :D

Can I ask, that sounds like an interesting course, what can you work as now that your finished it?

bluejay14 wrote: »
    Oh god that seems like so long ago now at this stage, seriously, what happened between the ages of 14-19? I'm still waiting for the reality that I've finished first year of college to hit me tbh.

I used to stalk yee back in 2nd/3rd year

When I say yee I mean the JC forum back in the good old days of 2nd year, I was checking it out every day in 3rd year, every so often in TY and bit the bullet and joined in 5th year

what stopped me joining before was that I actually read the terms and conditions :p

But alls good :D

Hehehe

I think the people Im on about are also on Bolton street but they do architecture :D

Can I ask, that sounds like an interesting course, what can you work as now that your finished it?

That would be on the mysterious top floor.

We've been getting job ads from Ryanair and DHL so fingers crossed!

That would be on the mysterious top floor.

We've been getting job ads from Ryanair and DHL so fingers crossed!

THAY HAVE SAID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

They want to mix and mingle with other DIT students but whenever theres a college event or a ball for another course or something the college of architecture purposely make an assignment due the following day so they have to stay in and do it so they cant go out......

• Advertisement

THAY HAVE SAID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

They want to mix and mingle with other DIT students but whenever theres a college event or a ball for another course or something the college of architecture purposely make an assignment due the following day so they have to stay in and do it so they cant go out......

The top floor is a studio. We discovered that there was another colour printer up there in second year (all printers are colour now). People just sort of strewn around drawing things, like they were in a French arthouse film. :pac: Very.. relaxed atmosphere to the place. Though I think architecture is being scaled back with cutbacks etc etc.

From Coppers to Cork Airport though. Going to be a long day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I used to stalk yee back in 2nd/3rd year

When I say yee I mean the JC forum back in the good old days of 2nd year, I was checking it out every day in 3rd year, every so often in TY and bit the bullet and joined in 5th year

what stopped me joining before was that I actually read the terms and conditions :p

But alls good :D

..what did you find in the terms & conditions?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

LoveLamps wrote: »

The terms and conditions merely state that all you normies are my bitches.

No seriously, sorry CTYI, our bitches.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I didn't see that there...hmm...

I'M GOING TO A HOT PLACE FOR A WEEK! I'm so excited, I haven't had a family holiday for five years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Starting back at work tomorrow and I'm terribly excited purely because I am good at my job and yay for that!

LoveLamps wrote: »

There was something about if they ask for money you have to pay it, but Iimagine that was for subscriptions....I imagine by signing up alone I thought it was the same thing as subscribing

Or maybe it was to do with adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

big up to the 2011 j.c crowd :pac:

mixery wrote: »

You skipped ty..............

So youre one of THOSE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

mixery wrote: »

Wait some of ye were only doing your jc in 2011? How young are ye?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Jhcx wrote: »
    Wait some of ye were only doing your jc in 2011? How young are ye?

17. 18 on 8th of June.

Advertisement