Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Roscrea

• 06-10-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me of a safe place (assuming there is one) to leave to car parked in Roscrea from a Friday evening till Monday morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Topper7

Most of the town is pay parking, rules out the town center. Best spot I can think off is McDonald's car park. It's open 24 hours at the weekend. Anywhere else & it would probably be a very lonely car park at 3am!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lidl carpark out the Birr Road maybe, the Spar shop and filling station up from it also have parking. I wouldn't leave it in the Shell, Mcdonalds lot, that parking area is a meet up spot for certain types on a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Topper7

Lidl carpark out the Birr Road maybe, the Spar shop and filling station up from it also have parking. I wouldn't leave it in the Shell, Mcdonalds lot, that parking area is a meet up spot for certain types on a weekend.

Definately not at that spar or lidl. Few folk moved in behind it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭jprboy

Rackett Hall?

Bit outside the town but might be safer than anywhere else.

Advertisement