Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep In Rollers

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Multiuse

can these be found anywhere near Grafton St or Dublin 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Multiuse wrote: »
    can these be found anywhere near Grafton St or Dublin 2?

Yes they are available in most Bradleys, Hickeys, and Health Express pharmacies in Dublin 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Multiuse

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Yes they are available in most Bradleys, Hickeys, and Health Express pharmacies in Dublin 2.

Thanks for that, will head out and purchase today. Bouncy locks for tomorrow - or tangled mess of curlers that I have to cut out with a scissors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Has anyone seen these in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 little lamb

Glow beauty and nails Spawell complex Templeogue stock them €20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭japanesebanana

Sorry to bump this but living social have a €10 deal for the sleep in rollers. Decided to buy them after reading reviews on here, so cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

Are they the same quality?? When you add in delivery they ain't much in the price, I'd pay the extra 5 if It's an inferior product

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

WANT!!!
    But are there different brands? I saw them on Cara and in boots in the pink bag, the living social deal appears to be a differnet brand. But it has the hood which I'd love. I have some one4all vouchers which I think boots take, has anyoneseen the hood anywhere.
    And I have long hair about to the bra strap, would I need more than 20 rollers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

They seem to be the same ones i have, so good deal 24 for €10.

I dont get the point of the hood though, thats what my electric heated rollers are for and far less effort than sitting with a hairdryer up a nozzle for half an hour. I literally put these rollers in,sleep and do nothing until the next morning.
    Sala wrote: »
    And I have long hair about to the bra strap, would I need more than 20 rollers?
    I have long and thick hair and id use around 18 or so of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

It's a different style to heated rollers is it not? I use a wand for curls, but I thought this was more volume like a blow dry but not curly curly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 mazda01

Girls, I need to know are these rollers terribly uncomfortable to sleep in ?ive a newborn baby so need my sleep but want to try these. Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

mazda01 wrote: »
    Girls, I need to know are these rollers terribly uncomfortable to sleep in ?ive a newborn baby so need my sleep but want to try these. Thanks a lot

While you wont get the best nights sleep of your life...they're definitely "sleepable" in. That's just me anyway.

Advertisement