Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

James Bond: Bloodstone

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

humanji wrote: »
    I picked this up and I love it. It's not a masterpiece by a long shot, but it's a lost of fun. There's some set pieces that are really exciting and the race sections are really frantic.

The main combat is ok. Nothing special. And it's fairly easy so far. I've finished the first chapter on the hard difficulty (there's 3 difficulty levels, with a 4th that I assume is unlocked when you finish the game) and I breezed through it. I hope it gets harder.

The AI isn't bad. There's some nice little touches like they focus in on where they last saw you, so you can sneak around and take them from behind (which in fairness, should be standard in shooters these days, but that seems to be asking too much), but generally, they just keep shooting at you while another tries to flank you.

This game really reminds me of Alpha Protocol without the RPG elements and with driving sections added in. It's worth a rental at least.

pretty much echoes my own views, thankfully i wasnt way out on my own since i looked at some of the reviews and i think they were a little harsh

Advertisement