Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Could be wrong, or may not even be what you're looking for!

Not what they're looking for since Magneton (and Nosepass) only evolves into Magnezone (Probopass) by levelling it up inside of Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Korosu

anyone got a mudkip or swampert to spare? i got a few pokemon i can trade just tell me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Looking for Squirtle, Totodile, Chiqurita, Mudkip, Torchic and Treeko. Trying to do the National Dex on Soul Silver without just trading them from Diamond/Platinum/LGFR/RSE :)
    Can offer legenderies, have tons of the things at this stage!

EDIT: Opps, forgot to say PM me! I like doing trades over IM best so if you have a IM account that's be super
    UPDATE: Got them :)

wayhey wrote: »
    If anyone's got an Eevee, get in touch

Hey, I have a ton from trying to get a good one to train
    DKZ wrote: »
    Do you have a Burmy? :)
    I can provide a Burmy if you need one
    Hi looking for someone to evolve my magneton for me so i need someone with d/p to help me out. Cheers in advance
    I can do this

I'm feeling nice today. Also, still looking for a heartgold Kyogre!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Also, still looking for a heartgold Kyogre!
    Do you want to borrow mine? Or I have a Japanese one cloned if you want to keep it

• Advertisement

Do you want to borrow mine? Or I have a Japanese one cloned if you want to keep it
    Yes please! I'll PM you my friendcode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

im trying to get a certain nature bagon at the moment and have loads of them if anyone wants any. Also lots of mudkips.

If anyone wants to take the chance with an egg with god knows what inside let me know. Go on, take the chance, you know you want to!!

wobbles wrote: »
    im trying to get a certain nature bagon at the moment and have loads of them if anyone wants any. Also lots of mudkips.

If anyone wants to take the chance with an egg with god knows what inside let me know. Go on, take the chance, you know you want to!!

it's ok i got my mudkip by starting soul silver again hehe thanks anyway! what nature of bagon are you looking for? i got a box full of them lol

Looking for a Hasty nature. 80000+ steps, over 50 eggs, covered 22 of the 25 natures and still no hasty nature. Tired of it now too many bagons, so im going to make do with a naive nature unless someone has a hasty

Looking for a Hasty nature. 80000+ steps, over 50 eggs, covered 22 of the 25 natures and still no hasty nature. Tired of it now too many bagons, so im going to make do with a naive nature unless someone has a hasty

i have a hasty ditto so dun worry(i tend to farm ditto with different natures, very handy) and a tip when breeding, carry a magmar or a magcargo when you're trying to hatch the egg, it cuts the steps in half, imma head out for a bit and i'll breed for you when i come back, i'll let you know.

• Advertisement

Ive started leveling it up so ill make do.

Anyone got a japanise ditto, or better still, a japanise copy of the game to catch one for me please

Ive started leveling it up so ill make do.

Anyone got a japanise ditto, or better still, a japanise copy of the game to catch one for me please
    I could get this for you I suppose, have you tried the GTS (Although I suppose nobody has lvl. 100 Darkrai and Mew to be throwing out :P)

I could get this for you I suppose, have you tried the GTS (Although I suppose nobody has lvl. 100 Darkrai and Mew to be throwing out :P)

Thanks for the offer. Kept getting normal dittos off the GTS. Checked this morning and there was a japanise one. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I have a box full of dratinis, male and female with different natures from breeding to get a shiny. I'll trade for anything so just let me know if anyone wants one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Hey, did anyone pick Cyndiquil for their HG/SS starter?

No but i got one from another boards member if you need one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I have one so I can breed one for you if you'd like.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Thanks guys. I'd like one from HG/SS but I'm not sure if that matters. And I'd like an egg. Could someone PM me when they have one? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Thanks guys. I'd like one from HG/SS but I'm not sure if that matters. And I'd like an egg. Could someone PM me when they have one? :)
    Are you looking for one with Extrasensory or something? Other than that all Cyndaquil are the same regardless of which region it's from.

+1 for Jazzkamiden. Trade went throught without a hitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

Anyone have a Torchic and Treeko to trade? I have all the other starters. I'll be able to trade at the weekend (no rush). You can ask for anything (reasonable:)).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If you can be available between about 9am and 10:30am on saturday (or sometime between 8pm and around 8:30pm most week days I can probably get my DS online, I have a bunch of Treeckos on Platinum :
    Harker - M - Quiet
    Sadie - F - Gentle
    Mina - F - Jolly
    Vladimir - M - Careful
    Cushing - M - Quiet
    Pleasance - M - Modest
    Hendie - M - Adamant (yes, before you ask, at this point of the hatching process I switched from the horror channel to Home and Away due to the vampires upsetting my daughter, hence the names changing)
    Rache - M - Bold
    Carlo - M - Jolly
    Dingo - M - Hasty
    Hugo - M - Mild
    Xavier - M - Gentle
    The moves are default, nothing special. Take your pick
    All my torchics are on Ranch so I can't see the details - I'll stick a pair of Combuskens into Daycare and see what falls out at lunchtime.

Ok, the Torchics are cooked:
    Cholo - M - Sassy
    Panucho - M - Hasty
    Turron - M - Gentle
    Doble - M - Docile
    Corrido - M - Brave
    Antojito - M - Hardy
    Mojada - F - Naive
    Zapotec - M - Careful
    Magua - F - Impish

Let me know if/when/where you want one.
    Born knowing Peck and Sand Attack. Ooooooh awesomeness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

Cool. Thanks. I choose you, Cushing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Charmander. Specifically a female Charmander with a Rash nature, but I can breed myself for that, wouldn't expect anyone to go through that hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭El Nick

Urizen wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a Charmander. Specifically a female Charmander with a Rash nature, but I can breed myself for that, wouldn't expect anyone to go through that hell.

Urizen - I've been powering through Charmanders on a breeding kick with the intent of picking up a shiny using Masuda and also filling up my Ranch to 999. I might have what you're looking for and will have a gander this evening.

<i>ETA - Either way up, I've *definitely* got a load of female charmanders knocking about</i>

if El Nick hasnt got one, ive got both a male and female rash nature. Im doing the same thing of trying to get a shiny charmander

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Hey. Just started playing SoulSilver last week.

I've a couple of Lv 1 Cyndaquil's, if anyone is looking to trade for the other starters

I'd gladly take either one, thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭El Nick

if El Nick hasnt got one, ive got both a male and female rash nature. Im doing the same thing of trying to get a shiny charmander

I think wobbles is your better bet, Urizen. I've got a whole geansai-load of Charmanders, lots of females, but amazingly not one Rash one.

• Advertisement

Ok so, I shall PM wobbles about it. Thanks :D

Advertisement