Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off all electrical (and toys) this weekend at Tesco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

beezkneez wrote:
    Anybody know if there are any in Tesco in Maynooth?

Im going to head there the min I finish work at 2 and i'll post back if they were . Fingers crossed already have a buyer for my ps2+games .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

besty wrote:
    So what is that bundle price then? I have an Xbox on hold for me in Dundrum. Just want to know how much it's going to set me back.

€337 and change from €449.99

Just passing xtravision earlier; their 360 & games bundle isn't bad value, considering the price of games separately; €499 inc 4 new releases (I think) and possibly extra controller...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

They've got 8 xbox bundles in jervis centre tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭the corpo

does anyone know if they have accessories too? need the adapter thingy, forgot to look this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Cianos

Do they sell Wii games and accessories in Teshco?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

beezkneez wrote:
    Anybody know if there are any in Tesco in Maynooth?

I checked last night, went over and asked a lad I know working there.. they had none.

Got mine in Jervis this morning, went back down there and they had loads left still at 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Not that I know of Cianos, I didn't see anything Wii related in Tesco Ballybrack today anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

There were about 6 GoW xbox's in Tesco's Maynooth before 1pm today.

Is that 32" lcd really €799? - so €600 with discount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Price of LCDs will fall across the board in early 07 anyways, even big name brands as far as I can see...glut on the market.
    Still not a bad price if it's the Philips...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Darwin

I can confirm the LCD is a Cello 32" for 899, so with 25% off that comes to 675.
    Not a great deal at all IMHO. Pixmania have much better deals online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I think it's the Premium Console with Gears of War

That's it.
    They had loads of them left in Tesco Jervis Centre at lunchtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Just back from tesco maynoot got there about 3:30 couldn't see any xbox360 on the shelves so I asked an assistant who went into the store room and managed to find me what he said was the "last one left" xbox360 premium + CoD III for € 337.46.. Great deal esp now I have my ps2 sold and I raided my drinking change my total cost came to €85 !!!!:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Jambo wrote:
    Just back from tesco maynoot got there about 3:30 couldn't see any xbox360 on the shelves
    You must've been looking in the wrong place. I picked one up from Tesco Maynooth around 4pm. 7 or 8 left on the shelf at that time.

Got my Xbox in Dundrum at around 3. Can't open it just yet though...GOW here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭loup

Some good XBox bundles on http://www.sendit.com/game/list/consoles_xbox360 at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Anything else worth buying in Tesco besides Xbox's ?

They had a Philips 32" LCD for about €700, I was tempted..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,232 ✭✭✭Elessar

DAMN YOU BOARDS.IE!!!

I drove over to Tescos Clare Hall and asked at the electronics counter if they had xbox 360 GOW bundle - they did :D

Got it, on impulse because of the great price - at 3pm today they had 5 GOW bundles and 7 COD3 bundles - run quick!

Elessar wrote:
    DAMN YOU BOARDS.IE!!!

I drove over to Tescos Clare Hall and asked at the electronics counter if they had xbox 360 GOW bundle - they did :D

Got it, on impulse because of the great price - at 3pm today they had 5 GOW bundles and 7 COD3 bundles - run quick!

The Bastids, I was there at 9am this morning and asked. I was told they sold the last two earlier on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

They had 3 or 4 GoW bundles in Maynooth as of about 45mins ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

what happened t the free controller?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

4 GOW bundles on shelf in Tesco Tullamore at 2100hrs.

Would it not be better to wait for PS3 after all its out in approx. 8 weeks?

Sorry for drifting slightly but did anyone see any Philips 32inch lcd's in Tesco? My locals just have Bush and Cellon left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

if you want to pay over 250 euros (its probably 300 more seeing as this is ireland) more and only have a few good games to play for a while then fire ahead.

Not worth 600+ euros in march

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Darwin

colmranger wrote:

Sorry for drifting slightly but did anyone see any Philips 32inch lcd's in Tesco? My locals just have Bush and Cellon left.
    I'm also looking for the same. Tesco in Carlow don't have the Phillips model, I'll try Portaloise tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco in Jervis had the Philips 42" for 1349 Euro after 25% off and the 32" as well (can't remeber what price it was :o ).
    They had a fair selection of LCD's tbh.

Dundrum was full of Bush only...Take that as you may...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 newbie1001

Does anyone know the model number of the Philips 32 inch LCD in Tesco?

colmranger wrote:

Jervis had a few today at 1pm, 32" Philips for €700ish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Picked up my xbox 360 with Gears of War tonight in Galway and happy out :)
    That is until I got home and realized my tv needs 60htz to be able to display it ...off to buy a LCD tv now lol
    It's a great deal comes with the headset,Wireless controller, 20Gig HD etc...
    Anyone know anything about these tv's

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/512506/art/prima/lcd-16-9-32-82-cm-hd-read.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

6 full Xbox 360 in the Arklow (wicklow) store as of 1am tonight.

Advertisement