Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My Peugeot 504 is for sale.

• 17-06-2006 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Just a few pics of my Peugeot 504 L which I have for sale at the moment. It’s a 1977 ex UK car and in immaculate condition. The car has only 41,000 miles on the clock and has a vast service history and all its original manuals etc.
    The car drives like new and its 1.8 4 cylinder petrol engine ticks over as you would expect for an engine with such low mileage.
    The interior is as new also the seats still retain their as new firmness – but as you would expect from one of the last iconic Peugeots it is supremely comfortable and entertaining.
    This car would provide the owner with not just a unique classic but would also have no problem doubling as a good, economical and reliable family car as and when the need required. It will of course qualify for the cheaper classic road tax (€42 pa) from next year too.

The price is €3,700.

Car is being sold as I have just a tad too many classics at present and don’t have time to drive them all. :rolleyes:

I can be contacted at 087 7770195 if anyone is interested. :)

40_12_sb.jpg5047.jpgengine.jpginterior1.jpg1e_12_s.jpgP1.jpgP2.jpgP3.jpgP4.jpgP6.jpgP7.jpgpug1.jpgpug2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Looks in great condition ,Alfasudcrazy. Good luck with the sale. Did I not see you interested in something else recently?

Edit: Perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Squirrel wrote:
    Looks in great condition ,Alfasudcrazy. Good luck with the sale. Did I not see you interested in something else recently?

Edit: Perhaps?

Yes Frank's Stag looks a treat and I am interested but I have to move some old stock before I can thinks of any new purchases.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Yes Frank's Stag looks a treat and I am interested but I have to move some old stock before I can thinks of any new purchases.:rolleyes:

You have the problem I would love to have. You wouldn't be interested in a trade for a '97 Micra :p

Anyway, good luck with the sale, looks a beaut.

Advertisement