Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Twitch Plays Pokemon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You must hate fun :P

I don't mind fun. I just don't care for this particular endeavour and would rather not see it plastered all over my social media outlets.
    I don't want to have to unfollow people/pages or unsub to subreddits just to get rid of it and miss out on everything else that isn't TPP related.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'm pretty sure the Elite Four was a fluke. 3 hours into Crystal and they are still stuck on the first route! Expected them to be in the first gym town by now.

I don't reckon it was a fluke. I reckon it was just due to the level of their Zapdos. He did all the work, and was a hefty amount higher than the Elite Four's teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I don't mind fun. I just don't care for this particular endeavour and would rather not see it plastered all over my social media outlets.

I don't think there will as much hype this time around. The first one captured the imagination of a lot of people. But starting another TPP so soon will also cause a lot of people to loose interest. I suppose it all depends on what happens in the game itself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Wobbuffet wrote: »
    I don't think there will as much hype this time around. The first one captured the imagination of a lot of people. But starting another TPP so soon will also cause a lot of people to loose interest. I suppose it all depends on what happens in the game itself

80,000 playing right now. That was the average in the build up to the Elite 4. Obviously the Elite 4 saw an increase but it's still roughly the same amount as before.

Caught a Pidgey and Sentret to go with the over leveled Totodile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

There was a column in yesterday's Irish Times about this.

It is officially no longer funny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Welp, it had a good run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

80,000 playing right now. That was the average in the build up to the Elite 4. Obviously the Elite 4 saw an increase but it's still roughly the same amount as before.

Caught a Pidgey and Sentret to go with the over leveled Totodile.

BhwSEjJCEAAOk90.jpg:D

In Morty's gym for over two hours now.

They got to Morty on Democracy but lost and havent been able to get back yet on Anarchy.

Long, but well worth reading:

Ex9ESb8.jpg

Fish Plays Pokémon

What a time to be alive....

• Advertisement
Advertisement