Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The only rep for the elara.ie talk to forum has been offline for three weeks

Options
  • 08-03-2015 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

I was planning on making a query on it but I'm not sure if there's a point now with the rep being offline for three weeks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No new threads or posts there for a month, so there is nothing for them to answer.

Post your question and see what happens. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Now I'm curious... do they get an email notification or something? But yeah, I will when I look up some stuff I need to buy, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not sure actually, but I think they do. I posted to the Tesco Mobile forum during the week and got a pretty quick reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Alright. I'll see how it goes. Assuming I remember to actually look up things on the site.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Now I'm curious... do they get an email notification or something? But yeah, I will when I look up some stuff I need to buy, thanks.

Yep, most of the Talk to forums have an email notification set up so that they will be notified of new posts/threads. However if there is a delay in someone getting back to you, let me know and I'll contact them to see what the story is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement