Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opinions on this Celica and Garage(Mayo Based)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Seller has spelling issues, and has included 2 pics of a Glanza!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

Melion wrote: »

Looks like a great car, has anyone ever had any experience of this dealership?

Doesn't look all that good to me. I'd say you'd get better elsewhere. The palce looks like a kip aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Some good Engrish.... "EXCERENT ENGINE"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

lightening wrote: »
    Some good Engrish.... "EXCERENT ENGINE"

:D

LOL!:D

The state of those alloys, god awful.

Looks like its been driven into the ground, he'll be waiting a while for someone to pay 4500e for that junker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Really can't say i would be interested in that ad. Move on!

Don't know about the dealer sorry. Just going on impressions of the ad, Plus whats with lead hanging out of the air vent?

Any car advertised as a dvd player in the title don't know if i could trust him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

56k miles after 13 years? Hmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Biro wrote: »
    56k miles after 13 years? Hmmm....

I think a drill has been used illegally.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Max_Damage wrote: »
    I think a drill has been used illegally.

What makes you say that? :confused:

Advertisement