Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RTE Anonymous

Options
  • 07-04-2008 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

They have Mairead Farrell dressed up as an auld one annoying punters whilst Jason Byrne (not the footballer, some "comedian"?) sits in the background giggling like a big twat.

Why do they insist on wasting talent like that and peoples time making shows like this when for a fraction of the price they could make a show with Mairead Farrell in a string bikini wrigling around in a mudwrestling ring? Mr. Byrne can still watch on if he pleases, I don't care particularily.

When are RTE gonna start making shows I want to see? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

What the hell is Mairead Farrell doing on telly anyway?? Its not like shes a celeb or anything.

Get off our screens:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

Pigman II wrote: »
    They have Mairead Farrell dressed up as an auld one annoying punters whilst Jason Byrne (not the footballer, some "comedian"?) sits in the background giggling like a big twat.

Why do they insist on wasting talent like that and peoples time making shows like this when for a fraction of the price they could make a show with Mairead Farrell in a string bikini wrigling around in a mudwrestling ring? Mr. Byrne can still watch on if he pleases, I don't care particularily.

When are RTE gonna start making shows I want to see? :confused:

Talent like what? She looks a mess since she popped the sprog out and she's getting worse and worse on the panel...

Wheels wrote: »
    Talent like what? She looks a mess since she popped the sprog out and she's getting worse and worse on the panel...

She was never any good on the panel to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Some of the "stars" they have on it are fairly anonymous before they put on the disguise!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

She was never any good on the panel to begin with.
    Didn't think much of her on the panel either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

The 1 with Nicky Byrne pretending to be a gardai was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Can't stand this show. Jason Byrne just isn't funny, he's very annoying instead. The stuff that they do when they're "anonymous" couldn't be more unimaginative either.

RTE's idea of a good tv show is if it's dirt cheap and they don't have to spend longer then a day filming each episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Can't stand this show. Jason Byrne just isn't funny, he's very annoying instead. The stuff that they do when they're "anonymous" couldn't be more unimaginative either.

RTE's idea of a good tv show is if it's dirt cheap and they don't have to spend longer then a day filming each episode.

The one with Ronan Keating was good...Aside from the one its awful..Watched a bit of the one last night...Have no idea who yer wan was but she did a woeful old lady impression.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think you're all missing the point of the thread.

So anyway, if someone could do me up a quick photoshop jobby of Mairead Farrell in a string Bikini doing various Sports Illustrated poses it'd be well recieved.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

Why do all the people look the same on the show once they are made up? With dodgy lumpy plasticy looking faces, covered in fake tan and really ill fitting, dank wigs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭photo_gaa

great TV show:)

Advertisement