Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Milan L'Kenny

• 11-05-2007 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Was in Milan niteclub a couple of weeks back and had one of the best niteclub experiences in a while, I even told the owner (atleast, I think it was the owner) and now I'm telling you.

I should explain I haven't been there in over a year and to be honest the experience this time round was much better.

The club itself is clean, fresh and real sexy (if you go there you'll know what I mean) have to say though the music was what made the experience and to be true no matter what a club looks like it always comes down to the music. The music wasn't the usual ultrabeatty thing or masked with oldies, it was totally upfront every tune was like an album that i wished i could buy. I'm not explaining it the way I would like but anyway it was cool.

Having come back from the very plush smoking area my partner dicided to see if the dj was really mixing or just playing mix cd's, anyway it turned out the dj who i didn't know not only was mixing but was using vinyl aswell as cd's and it turned out he had started there recently (wish we'd got his name), anyway he was happy to tell us the name of the tune he was playing while mixing at the same time while we starred at some guy who was doing podium dancing as if his life depended on it.

The place was pretty packed but the choice of bars meant it wasn't difficult getting served, we kept getting our drinks in the smoking area where another dj was playing different stuff.

The atmosphere was pretty electric in the main room and more relaxing in the smoking area, a wee bit like the before and after feeling...... funny a friend i told about Milan asked me about the bouncers and to be honest i hadn't realized that there were too many, not sure, you have to remember getting pissed was on my mind.

Anyway in short Milan I loved it! (maybe i should just have said that at the start and saved me going off on one)

Ooo Yes YOU SHOULD TRY IT and if you have, let me know what you thought.

Advertisement