Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoD: Collector's Edition from Gamestop

• 12-11-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

You can pick up a copy of MoP:CE for €30 off Amazon, so these Collector Editions are hardly rare... :P

That being said, reckon I could pick up a copy of it off Gamestop not pre-ordered tomorrow or on Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,228 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

BeerWolf wrote: »
    You can pick up a copy of MoP:CE for €30 off Amazon, so these Collector Editions are hardly rare... :P

That being said, reckon I could pick up a copy of it off Gamestop not pre-ordered tomorrow or on Friday?

GameStop usually only fill preorders. So chances would be slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Eh, no rush to play on the first weekend for WoD anyways against the masses - I seriously cba playing competing quests mobs and objects between 30-50 people in the same area >_<

If I can't pick it up I'll just get it off Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

I need a Collectors Edition for my girlfriends birthday on Sunday - any ideas where I'll pick one up tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I need a Collectors Edition for my girlfriends birthday on Sunday - any ideas where I'll pick one up tomorrow?

No rush. She won't be able to play the game in its current state for another few weeks at least.

I'd try ringing around Gamestops and asking in-store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Doubt you'd be able to pick up a copy in retail at this point, but you can easily order one off Amazon and have it arrive on Monday-Tuesday.

I got the only available copy they had left in Gamestop in Swords... lucky me :D

Well, not so much really --- I've yet to play the game damn, it's so horridly laggy! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Cheers lads!

Advertisement