Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Your wan who plays Lucy did very well just then. Pete is always solid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Oh, the conniving little B1tch!!!! :mad: Poor Pete!
    WHEN is this storyline gonna end??? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

"Da, yer wan is dangerous!"

I'm warming to Neil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Jame Gumb wrote: »
    Nope.

I'm not a prude but FC should point out that yer man sleeping with Charlotte or Rachel is a crime.

Surely it's the age of the actresses that's important here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

That girl is nuttier than a squirrel turd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Poor Dolores - after all she's been through she's losing her chance to be happy again.
    The actress that plays Lucy is very good to be fair.

She's a bit of a one-track record to be honest. I saw her play Jo in Little Women a while back and she even made Jo seem a bit of a loon. (On the other hand I saw Neasa in an Oscar Wilde play at the Gate last week and she wasn't bad!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Ah poor pete, that lucy is a proper b!tch. They've been dragging this out for too long. What with laura's girlfriend and now pete. Who's next?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,547 ✭✭✭✭walshb

This is where soaps get really silly (as opposed to just silly).

Pete's there spluttering "But...but...but...this isn't what happened" and then he'll be f..ked out. In reality he'd just say "eh she did it to herself...I'm not going anywhere...she's a looper!".

So true. Dolores is bouncing from one side to the other with Lucy. Ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

This is not making any sense at all..

The only reason I can think of, is she took candy off Lucy when she was younger turned her into a nutter and now shes back to ruin her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Is it just me or does Lucy have the same facial expression no matter what her emotion? She's give Kristen Stewart in Twilight a run for her money...

Also is the one who plays Sash pregnant? Just thought a bump caught my eye when she was walking up to the fella with a mop on his head tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Is it just me or does Lucy have the same facial expression no matter what her emotion? She's give Kristen Stewart in Twilight a run for her money...

Also is the one who plays Sash pregnant? Just thought a bump caught my eye when she was walking up to the fella with a mop on his head tonight!

not that i watch it (my wife asked me to look here) but yes, stephanie kelly is pregnant. pics on her facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jackindbox

Am i the only one who noticed the fine tits legs and arse on dr dillon. Ok shes getting on a bit. Neasas a beaut. Sash is a busty blonde babe and carol is a ride!!! Any more comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Surely Dolores would have copped on now by the way Lucy was acting with her in Spar totally clingy even Neil noticed and he seems buzzed off his head all the time

Has Zumo got a thing for his cousin Sash?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jane Eyre

Anyone else getting bored with the sleazy tone of this thread? Clearly, FC has a lot of teenage viewers. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Jane Eyre wrote: »
    Anyone else getting bored with the sleazy tone of this thread? Clearly, FC has a lot of teenage viewers. :rolleyes:
    There does seem to be an influx of anatomically fixated posters with suspiciously low post counts. I find that "Click username, add to ignore list" usually sorts it out for me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Yes she is

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

oh that horrible lucy how i would have loved to give her a good slapping :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

What's with Carol and her split personality - horrid to Sssh one second - nice to here the next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

oh that horrible lucy how i would have loved to give her a good slapping :mad:

No need to. She has already given herself one :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I'm Still taking bets thats Lucy's Really harry's Love child....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

I'm Still taking bets thats Lucy's Really harry's Love child....

Would have to be with some other unknown mistress though.

She's too old to be Harry's / Shelley's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Jackindbox wrote: »
    Am i the only one who noticed the fine tits legs and arse on dr dillon. Ok shes getting on a bit. Neasas a beaut. Sash is a busty blonde babe and carol is a ride!!! Any more comments.

You forgot Yvonne. The finest wan on Fair City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Did anyone else think it was a bit unrealistic for Lucy to have such big bruises from just bashing her wrists off a table.

I'm tempted to try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Did anyone else think it was a bit unrealistic for Lucy to have such big bruises from just bashing her wrists off a table.

I'm tempted to try it!
    the whole scene was unrealistic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

deelite wrote: »
    What's with Carol and her split personality - horrid to Sssh one second - nice to here the next?

It's because of this new storyline with sash and going back to education. They just purely made it up. Sash will be complaining she can't hack it anymore and that she can stuff her job. etc etc.

Also Lucy is annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Glendambo

The most annoying part of the Lucy/Pete thing last night was Wayne. Everytime he opened his mouth I wanted to shout "shut up shut up" at the tv. He's such a crap actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

Glendambo wrote: »
    The most annoying part of the Lucy/Pete thing last night was Wayne. Everytime he opened his mouth I wanted to shout "shut up shut up" at the tv. He's such a crap actor.

I like wayne I think he is a good actor and I like his voice:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Glendambo

I like wayne I think he is a good actor and I like his voice:D

Oh I can't stand him! Maybe it's because the storyline is so ridiculous and he's being so stupid, but he does my head in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

I like Wayne, but not this storyline. Why would Pete put his hands on her like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Wayne is great at the light comedy bits......shockin' at the serious stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement