Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Domino's any Pizza 9.99e [Washington st, Cork]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Apache have been doing this for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Bargain alert? The ingredients probably cost about €1.80

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Labour electricity and ovens aren't free. If its a lot cheaper than the normal price then it's quite often a bargain.

Davy wrote: »
    Labour electricity and ovens aren't free. If its a lot cheaper than the normal price then it's quite often a bargain.

Quite often doesn't mean always. Dominos pizzas, like most takeaway pizzas, are grossly overpriced ordinarily, even with the standard 'offers'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

So? Its 50% off. Goway with your "grossly overpriced" shite.

• Advertisement

Its 50% off.

:confused:

That doesn't make it a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Sorry lads if this isn't a "bargain" or very special, just something that caught my eye today!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

Right I'll give you €1.80 if you can make me a large pizza from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

:confused:

That doesn't make it a bargain!

yes, yes it does

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

9.99 is probably about all the pizza is worth. BA worthy, I would still say yes. It is about all I would pay for a pizza, but if I really wanted a pizza, this just might be enough to tip me, and I am a mean old fart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

got this offer in Douglas cork tonight, dominoes always have "offers" they jack the prices up for a month or two and then bring them back down to the tenner mark for another 4 or 5 months, just so they an call it an offer,

still a large pizza for 10 quid isnt to bad, ive gotten plenty of pizzas from all different places, and dominoes have a fairly high standard for the prices, 3 other local shops charge 12-14 for a medium pizza,

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

Slunk wrote: »
    Apache have been doing this for ages

Can't compare them, Dominos is much better imo.

Advertisement