Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What iPad forum app is best?

• 16-01-2012 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I'd like an iPad app or even an iPhone one that will work with boards.ie so that I don't have to use safari because I keep hitting the wrong thing. Preferably something free. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Have you used m.boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭guil

none of the forum apps will work with boards, just go touch.boards.ie in safari

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cicilulu

Gordon wrote: »
    Have you used m.boards.ie?

I just tried it now. It's horrible on an iPad. The regular page is easier to navigate. I'd like to try a good forum app.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cicilulu

guil wrote: »
    none of the forum apps will work with boards, just go touch.boards.ie in safari

I'm just trying that on my phone now. So far so good. Shame none of the apps work.

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Touch is v good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Cicilulu wrote: »
    I just tried it now. It's horrible on an iPad. The regular page is easier to navigate. I'd like to try a good forum app.
    you dont just get a forum app and use it, the site needs to integrate the app into the forum software first, well thats how it is with tapatalk, and our ps3 site

Advertisement