Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Irish Short Film: "Nietzsche No.5"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

That was excellent, really enjoyed it

Very well filmed and acted, couldn't be more Irish :p

Well done man

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I know a few people who are exactly like that git, I wish they would go in there for a haircut sometime ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭MiloYossarian

I really liked it. And that's saying something, because I'm the type of person that wants to see other people fail. I only started to watch it to see how dreadful it was, but then, much like the character in the film, my own snobbishness made a fool out of me. It actually got a belly laugh out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

I really enjoyed the movie!!! :) Looks like a good idea for a whole series! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

It's decent but it's too long.

She basically just repeats herself. Could do with cutting her dialogue down and making it snappier.

Once we realise that she's got the better of him it should be moving swiftly on to the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Liked it a lot, well done to all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Nicely directed, as was "Tearing Strips".

You have a good eye for camera angles and sensible editing (not too many or too few cuts), things that really separate a good professional looking film from an amateur one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jollygreengiant

well done. that made me smile!

Advertisement