Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Celtic folk traditional irish punk bands out there?

• 29-01-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15 N.G.P

Is there anyone out there that is part of a celtic/folk punk or traditional irish bands along the lines of the pogues, flogging molly or dropkick murphys out there not doing anything for paddys day?

thinking about putting on a show in the stables in mullingar for paddys day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phil.hegarty

This could help you...I heard a really phenomenal traditional band a few nights ago in the Four Seasons hotel in Dublin. They were really amazing musicians, lively and incredibly talented, technically excellent, easy to get on with and gorgeous to boot! They were called the Mc Veagh sisters as far as I know. I don't know how to contact them I'm afraid. It might be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gr8scott

i play trad myself & i heard them playin in temple bar -really really good... i think its "McVeigh" with an "i" not "a" in the middle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭ Ryder Dirty Twin

Bizarre shill

Advertisement