Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Phillip Cairns disappeared off the face of the earth

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

To make this clearer are you and your ilk denying that satanic ritual abuse exists?

Agree with everything that nullzero has said re the insults here too.

I think that satanic abuse exists in very very rare instances.

I see very little evidence for the claims that its endemic.

But what exactly do you mean by satanic ritual abuse?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

yekahs wrote: »

abuse, primarily sexual that involves occult rituals or rites.

abuse, primarily sexual that involves occult rituals or rites.

Why do you think it is a regular occurrence?, and not the an extreme rarity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Why do you think it is a regular occurrence?, and not the an extreme rarity?

Because they don't go with the mainstream man!!

Why is this case being singled out for the satanic angle? Please don't mention the freakshow website posted at the start, isn't that a still from Eyes Wide Shut at the top, and why is there a picture of Madeline McCann on the front page? Has he contacted Portugese authorities?

fontanalis wrote: »
    B
    Why is this case being singled out for the satanic angle?

I think because his father thinks that's what happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

nullzero wrote: »
    Diogenes, how can you be so sure that SRA is completely bogus?
    I've never witnessed it, just like I've never witnessed clerical sex abuse, it doesn't mean they both don't exist because I haven't seen it happen in front of me, or because it doesn't fit with my world view or some sense of misplaced superiority.

what?

if you go by that logic, how can you disprove anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

what?

if you go by that logic, how can you disprove anything?

You can't, these issues are "up in the air", they're not something that be conclusivley proven or disproven, at least currently.
    My issue was with blindly dismissing something that is for all intents and purposes a grey area.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

fontanalis wrote: »
    Because they don't go with the mainstream man!!

Why is this case being singled out for the satanic angle? Please don't mention the freakshow website posted at the start, isn't that a still from Eyes Wide Shut at the top, and why is there a picture of Madeline McCann on the front page? Has he contacted Portugese authorities?

The satanic thing is what makes it all sound mad isn't it?
    I'm not a christian, so I'm not coming at this subject from that angle, I have no religious beliefs at all, I firmly beieve all religions, be they main stream beliefs or occult related beliefs are all stupid, but that's just my own opinion.

The term Satanic ritual abuse comes from the content of the "ceremonies" if you will. Satanic is just the easist way to define what goes on.
    There was a case of a woman from Dublin reported in a UK paper some 10 15 years ago who was abused in these rituals. She claims she was taken into this "world" by an aunt and uncle of hers and her parents were also aware of the abuse. She remembers being brought to their house on the first occassion believing she was visiting her Aunt and Uncle, when she arrived there were a group of people in dark robes who proceeded to rape her whilst chanting in "strange language" I think she said.
    Pretty awful to think that these type of things are going on around us.
    I've also read that these rituals are for the purpose of "vampiring"(for want of a better term) energy from children during the abuse. Alaister Crowley wrote of how the most suitable candidates for abuse and sacrifice were usualy young boys; "For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most suitable victim".

I can understand people not wanting to entertain that these things happen, but unfortunately it would appear they do.

Another intersting quote is from an individual called Fiona Neary, who is or was the national co ordinator of the rape crisis centres in Ireland:
    "We could be talking about high levels of orgainised abuse which could almost be beyond the belief of many of the agencies tasked with dealing with this problem. Although it is unrecognised, ritual abuse does take place in ireland and survivors of this type of abuse live here. Elaborate ritual, group activites, religious, magical or supernatural beliefs and practices may be used to terrify and silence children and to convince them of the absolute power of their abusers. The purpose of these rituals is to gain and maintain access to children in order to exploit them sexually. There is also evidence that some of the groups would exchange children to other groups abroad".

It's not a nice subject, but it's one that at least deserves to not be immediatly dismissed.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I find this argument rather frustrating, when people hinge on semantics.

So the victims we know about were ritually abused and tortured, often by groups considered Pillars of the community, there is reasonable suspicion that these groups may have been responsible for the abduction and death of several more Children. these groups were unified by a core Network that shared influence information and even children.

we're just arguing as to whether or not it was the Christian God they worshiped in their ceremonies or Satan????

Who gives a sh1t????? lets expedite the process of them conversing with their god face to face

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

So the victims we know about were ritually abused and tortured, often by groups considered Pillars of the community,
    Most of the content I can see consists of the following sets of things:

1) References to organised paedophile rings. No allegation of ritual.
    2) References to paedophiles who were themselves "pillars of the community".
    3) References to individuals claiming that they believed someone else was engaging in ritual.

Somehow, from these three types of claims, you seem to have construed that we know of cases where ritual was involved, but a group which was a "pillar of the community".

For the record...I'm not arguing over semantics. I'm asking how you get from A to B with your reasoning....because I can't see how you're making those connections based on anything but wild speculation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OK we're havin a dinner party here tonight So I wont be online much.

To clarify Bonkey, I probably should have said 'I' instead of 'We'

if that makes it any clearer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

I believe that paedophile rings exist but satanic abuse? Maybe the so-called satanic ritual is an elaborate way of scaring the children into silence.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Bog Warrior

Emme wrote: »
    I believe that paedophile rings exist but satanic abuse? Maybe the so-called satanic ritual is an elaborate way of scaring the children into silence.

The theories go that the rituals are occult (hence Satanic?) events like backwards mass etc, but the aim is not scare into silence but part of an ongoing trauma based mind control

http://www.endritualabuse.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

The thing i think about is if a group or person has once decided to partake in ritual abuse, i think its likely they would do it again as it would be a ritual possibly once or twice a year for special occasions.(although i dont know off hand if ireland has one or more missing persons once or twice a year)
    I think the big ones are in spring and autumn.Ussually blond hair and blue eyes with children.
    My definition as i think of it is abusing/killing a person at certain times of the year or in ceremonies designed to worship a higher supernatural power.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Bog Warrior

Can there be any doubt it exists?

Publications on Ritual Abuse and Mind Control in 2008

Adams, J. (2008). Case Studies of Ritual Abuse Survivors: From Abuse to Activism. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S.

Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 541- . Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Anderson, A. (2008). Letter from a general practitioner. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 140–144. London: Karnac.

Ball, T.M. (2008). The Use of Prayer for Inner Healing of Memories and Deliverance with Ritual Abuse Survivors. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 413-442.

Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Becker, T. (2008). "Organisierte und rituelle Gewalt" ("Organized and Ritual Violence"). In Fliß CM & Igney C: Handbuch Trauma & Dissoziation.

Lengerich: Pabst Science Publishers.

Becker, T. (2008). Re-Searching for New Perspectives: Ritual Abuse/Ritual Violence as Ideologically Motivated Crime. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 237-260. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Becker, Thorsten (2008). Rituelle Gewalt in Deutschland. (Ritual Violence in Germany). In: Froehling Ulla: Vater unser in der Hoelle.

Bergisch-Gladbach: Lübbe

Becker T. & Overkamp B. (2008). Spezifische Anforderungen an die Unterstützung von Opfern organisierter und ritueller Gewalt. In: Fliß CM & Igney C: Handbuch Trauma & Dissoziation. Lengerich: Pabst Science Publishers. (Specific Requirements for the Support of Victims of Organized and Ritual Abuse).

Becker T. & Woywodt, U. (2007). Ritueller Mißbrauch: Auswirkungen der Arbeit auf die Beraterinnen und die Beratung. In: Wildwasser e.V.:Sexuelle Gewalt - Aktuelle Beitraege aus Theorie und Praxis.

Berlin: Selbstverlag. (Ritual Abuse: Consequences of working [in this field] on cousellors and counselling)

Becker, T., Karriker, W., Overkamp, B. Rutz, C. (2008). The Extreme Abuse Survey: preliminary findings regarding dissociative identity disorder. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 32-49. London: Karnac.

Brown, J.B. (2008). A Therapeutic Relationship: Shifting Boundaries in the Service of Healing. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R.

Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 381-412. Bandon, Oregon:

Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Buck, S. (2008). The RAINS Network in the UK (Ritual Abuse Information Network and Support). In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 307- 326. Bandon, Oregon:

Coleman, J. (2008). Satanist ritual abuse and the problem of credibility. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 9-22. London: Karnac.

Cook, S. (2008). Opening Pandora’s box. P In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 155-166.

London: Karnac.

Cross, S. with “Louise” (and her alters) (2008). Am I safe yet? In A.

Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 62-78. London: Karnac.

Fliß CM & Igney C (2008). Handbuch Trauma & Dissoziation. Lengerich:

Pabst Science Publishers.Becker, T. (Chapters on Ritual Violence and Organized Abuse)

Fotheringham, T. (2008). Patterns in Mind-Control: A First Person Account. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S.

Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 491-540. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Frohling, U. (in pre-publication, 2008). Our Father Who Art in Hell: A Factual Account. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, pp.

355-362. J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds). Bandon, Oregon:

Robert D. Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Galton, G. (2008). Some clinical implications of believing or not believing the patient. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 116-126. London: Karnac.

Healey, C. (2008). Unsolved: investigating allegations of ritual abuse.

In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 23-31. London: Karnac.

Kail, T.M. (2008). Magico-Religious Groups and Ritualistic Activities: A Guide for First Responders. CRC.

Katchen, M. (2008). Interrelated Moral Panics and Counter-panics: The Cult Brainwashing Panic and The False Memory/ Ritual Abuse Moral Panic.

In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 193- 236. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Lacter, E. (2008). Mind control: simple to complex. In A. Sachs & G.

Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp.

184-194. London: Karnac.

Lacter, E. & Lehman, K. (2008). Guidelines to Differential Diagnosis between Schizophrenia and Ritual Abuse/Mind Control Traumatic Stress. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 85- 154. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Lacter, E. & Lehman, K (2008). Guidelines to Diagnosis of Ritual Abuse/Mind Control Traumatic Stress. Attachment - New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis. Volume 2, July 2008.

Mallard, C. (2008). Ritual Abuse—A Personal Account And the Unpublished Police Guidelines. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 327-336. Bandon, Oregon:

Miller, A. (2008). Recognizing and Treating Survivors of Abuse by Organized Criminal Groups. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 443-478. Bandon, Oregon:

Mollan, P. (2008). When the imaginary becomes the real: reflections of a bemused psychoanalyst. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 108-115. London: Karnac.

Nelson, S. (2008). The Orkney “Satanic Abuse Case:” Who Cared About the Children? In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S.

Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 337-354. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Noblitt, J. R. & Perskin Noblitt, P. S. (Eds) (2008). Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations. Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Noblitt, R. (2008). Rituals: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 17-20. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Noblitt, R. & Perskin Noblitt, P. (2008). Redefining the Language of Ritual Abuse and the Politics that Dictate It. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 21-30.

Raschke, C. (2008). The Politics of the “False Memory” Controversy: The Making of an Academic Urban Legend. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first

Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 177- 192. Bandon,

Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Riseman, J. (2008). Ritual Abuse Survivors: Diverse, Yet Similar. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 479-490. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers.

Rutz, C. Becker, T., Overkamp, B. & Karriker, W. (2008). Exploring Commonalities Reported by Adult Survivors of Extreme Abuse: Preliminary Empirical Findings. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 31- 84. Bandon, Oregon:

Sachs, A. (2008). Infanticidal attachment: the link between dissociative identity disorder and crime. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 127-139. London: Karnac.

Sachs, A. & Galton, G. (Eds) (2008). Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder. London: Karnac.

Sarson, J. & MacDonald, L. (2008). Ritual Abuse-Torture within Families/Groups. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma, 16(4), pp. 419-438.

Salter, M. (2008). Out of the Shadows: Re-envisioning the Debate on Ritual Abuse. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 155- 176. Bandon, Oregon:

Silverstone, J. (2008). Corroboration in the body tissues. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 145-154. London: Karnac.

Sinason, V. (2008). From social conditioning to mind control. In A.

Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 167-183. London: Karnac.

Sinason, V. (2008). When murder moves inside. In A. Sachs & G. Galton (Eds.), Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder, pp. 100-107.

London: Karnac.

Sinason, V., Galton, G., & Leevers, D. (2008). Where are We Now? Ritual Abuse, Dissociation, Police and the Media. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, J.R. Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 363-380.

Yoeli, F.R. & Prattos, T. (2008). Terrorism is the Ritual Abuse of the Twenty-first Century. In Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century:

Noblitt & P. S. Perskin Noblitt (Eds), pp. 261-306. Bandon, Oregon:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

The theories go that the rituals are occult (hence Satanic?) events like backwards mass etc, but the aim is not scare into silence but part of an ongoing trauma based mind control

http://www.endritualabuse.org/

Interesting. Some of the techniques employed in mind control could be applied to the more "benign" and mainstream religions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

The bigger questions are why are these people never found,no clues at all.
    Watching missing mums tonight and last week.28 missing people that they said.
    How many more kids and women and men missing here and they never even make the headlines or papers.Why?
    Only reason some get media is because the family chase it down to point of media,others missing and we dont even know they are.
    Something not right with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Jimmy the Wheel

nullzero wrote: »
    Alaister Crowley wrote of how the most suitable candidates for abuse and sacrifice were usualy young boys; "For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most suitable victim".

Like much of Crowley that's allegorical, and is taken out of context.

Not to say it was never taken literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Do the Garda still have Philip's schoolbag and has any new testing been done on it like DNA etc.

deelite wrote: »
    Do the Garda still have Philip's schoolbag and has any new testing been done on it like DNA etc.

That is a good question,i heard something along the lines of the stuff they had was to old now.I am not sure though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

deelite wrote: »

They still have his schoolbag alright but Im not sure if they can test it for DNA or things like that or if they have or not. Philip is listed as a missing person and since they dont have a body it cant be treated as a murder inquiry. It is a missing person investigation tbh I dont know how it would differ to a murder investigation other than the fact at this point in time they aren't looking for a murderer.

He went missing in 86', Ive been doing a bit of reading up on it. Im sure at the time all major media in the country covered the story but it was pre-internet most of the coverage isnt available online. The independent have written about him as recently as 2008. I found a couple more articles from the same paper, 2002 - B, for anyone interested in reading them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Well instead of looking at terms like satanic cults-why not consider roman catholic child sexual abuse?

Maybe a local priest, a friend and neighbour drew him in that day. Things got out of hand. Priest attempts rape on boy and he attempts to defend himself. Philip Cairns ends up buried in the garden. Schoolbag thrown over wall by said priest or housekeeper/cover up folk.

The fact that predatory paedophilia was part and parcel of our lives as young kids was not known at that time. As his family have said, it was somebody they knew.

There is no supernatural mystery nor satanic cult. Well, unless you are willing to call a spade a spade and call the Vatican a satanic cult.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Darlughda wrote: »
    Well instead of looking at terms like satanic cults-why not consider roman catholic child sexual abuse?

Maybe a local priest, a friend and neighbour drew him in that day. Things got out of hand. Priest attempts rape on boy and he attempts to defend himself. Philip Cairns ends up buried in the garden. Schoolbag thrown over wall by said priest or housekeeper/cover up folk.

The fact that predatory paedophilia was part and parcel of our lives as young kids was not known at that time. As his family have said, it was somebody they knew.

There is no supernatural mystery nor satanic cult. Well, unless you are willing to call a spade a spade and call the Vatican a satanic cult.

Did the Vatican organise the sexual misconduct of it's priests or merely (thought I'm not defending the practice) subvert the course of justice and hide the priests and their misconduct?

I'm no fan of mother church but lets not blame them for things we can't prove.

I was walking recently with my brother in law, he actually pointed to the spot where Cairns is supposed to have died.

It's thought Cairns fell into the Dodder near Templeogue, the river is narrow and very sharp, and could quickly carry the body out to sea.

It seems to me to be as plausible as a Satanic Priest who buried the body in his back garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Di0genes wrote: »
    I was walking recently with my brother in law, he actually pointed to the spot where Cairns is supposed to have died.

It's thought Cairns fell into the Dodder near Templeogue, the river is narrow and very sharp, and could quickly carry the body out to sea.

It seems to me to be as plausible as a Satanic Priest who buried the body in his back garden.

I know that river well Im from Templeogue and tbh its very shallow in many parts. It would probably be at its most deepest in and around the Templeogue bridge, then a little further down toward Rathfarnham and in the other direction running through Firhouse. There would only be certain parts (around the area) you would have difficulty in if you fell in. But in many parts its very rocky and basically shallow I mean it wouldnt even be up to your knees I fell into it a few times myself and it was sore I landed on a fcking rock, twice. The story goes he mitched school and went on the hop and somehow fell in. He went missing in Winter time so its possible the river level was higher than normal because of rainfall personally speaking though I dont think thats what happened although like everyone else I dont know what happened for sure, nobody does.

WakeUp wrote: »
    I know that river well Im from Templeogue and tbh its very shallow in many parts. It would probably be at its most deepest in and around the Templeogue bridge, then a little further down toward Rathfarnham and in the other direction running through Firhouse. There would only be certain parts (around the area) you would have difficulty in if you fell in. But in many parts its very rocky and basically shallow I mean it wouldnt even be up to your knees I fell into it a few times myself and it was sore I landed on a fcking rock, twice. The story goes he mitched school and went on the hop and somehow fell in. He went missing in Winter time so its possible the river level was higher than normal because of rainfall personally speaking though I dont think thats what happened although like everyone else I dont know what happened for sure, nobody does.

As if that happened,why was his school bag when it had been raining found later on and dry?
    I agree doubtful that happened.

WakeUp wrote: »
    I walk by there most days, and in winter the river can be incredibly engorged.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nari85

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Nari85 wrote: »

An "evil" paedophile has been found guilty of leading a satanic sex cult from his home in a small Welsh town.
    Colin Batley, 48, of Kidwelly, West Wales, presided over a quasi-religious cult which preyed on young children and indulged in occult rites.
    At Swansea Crown Court, he was found guilty of carrying out a series of perverted sexual acts on children and adults, including rape.
    Batley was the self-styled high priest of the group, which operated from a series of homes in a quiet cul-de-sac in the seaside town.
    He and five other alleged cult members insisted throughout the five-week trial that no cult had ever existed.
    But the trial jury dismissed that version of events when they found him guilty of more than two dozen acts of sexual perversion linked to his activities in the cult.
    They included 11 separate rapes, three indecent assaults, causing prostitution for personal gain, causing a child to have sex and inciting a child to have sex.
    The jury also found him guilty of six counts of buggery and four counts of possessing indecent images of a child.
    His wife, Elaine Batley, 47, Jacqueline Marling, 42, and Shelly Millar, 35, all lived at separate addresses in Clos yr Onnen in Kidwelly.
    All three were found guilty of sex-related charges they faced during the five-week trial.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20110309/tuk-sex-cult-paedophile-found-guilty-6323e80.html

There are plenty of these satanic cults about, seemingly "normal" people with twisted minds, I'd have no hesitation in putting a bullet into each and everyone of their skulls, no matter what rank they are.

INSIDE THE HOUSE OF HORRORS

THIS is the vile Dalkey House of Horrors couple who pimped out their children to a paedophile network allegedly headed by a prominent businessman.
    Peter Snr and Josephine Murphy dance together under a crucifix in the living room of their home where a newborn baby was brutally stabbed to death with a knitting needle and where decades of rape and abuse destroyed two generations of children.

This week, Garda Commissioner Fachtna Murphy refused a request to have the investigation probed by the Cold Case Unit despite strong suggestions of a cover-up detailed today in the Sunday World.
    We can reveal how a string of complaints have been made about a senior officer involved in the probe who is connected to the case despite the fact that authorities have been alerted that he was a one time friend of Peter Murphy Snr and socialises with a number of the men accused of ritual abuse of a child - seriously compromising his involvement in the investigation.
    We can also reveal how official Garda reports in the case may have been forged, vital evidence has gone missing without trace and how officers took eight years to interview a key witness about the night of the murder and then failed to get him to sign his statement, rendering it useless.
    http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php?aid=4346

uprising2 wrote: »

INSIDE THE HOUSE OF HORRORS

THIS is the vile Dalkey House of Horrors couple who pimped out their children to a paedophile network allegedly headed by a prominent businessman.
    Peter Snr and Josephine Murphy dance together under a crucifix in the living room of their home where a newborn baby was brutally stabbed to death with a knitting needle and where decades of rape and abuse destroyed two generations of children.

This week, Garda Commissioner Fachtna Murphy refused a request to have the investigation probed by the Cold Case Unit despite strong suggestions of a cover-up detailed today in the Sunday World.
    We can reveal how a string of complaints have been made about a senior officer involved in the probe who is connected to the case despite the fact that authorities have been alerted that he was a one time friend of Peter Murphy Snr and socialises with a number of the men accused of ritual abuse of a child - seriously compromising his involvement in the investigation.
    We can also reveal how official Garda reports in the case may have been forged, vital evidence has gone missing without trace and how officers took eight years to interview a key witness about the night of the murder and then failed to get him to sign his statement, rendering it useless.
    http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php?aid=4346

A horrific story, I can't find another source though.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement