Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Live Football Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

over 2.5 goals comes in as per usual with rangers, I don't support rangers or anything, but I do officially love them

And over 10 corners:) I have them at -3 aswell.....still time for that to come in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

And UTD do it again!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh thank God....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

what a weekend..
    falcao friday and two late late shows by tevez and rvp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    If you are still looking for a United win, I would not give up until the end. The last 15 minutes are a long time for them.

Thanks for the tip. You are an awesome poster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Long may the gambling continue, Im rich :D , Gotta love Fergie time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

United had me worried there for a while but never under estimate the fergie factor!
    Happy days...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

only for i was on the wincast id have backed utd at 7s
    think there was around 20mins left at that stage

wonder what price they were in the 85th minute or thereabouts

mailburner wrote: »
    only for i was on the wincast id have backed utd at 7s
    think there was around 20mins left at that stage

wonder what price they were in the 85th minute or thereabouts

United were 9/1 to win when I opted for the Double Chance (3/1) at around 83 to 84 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

They were 30/1 before equalising

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

What a strike from Adriano for Barca there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

De Dannan wrote: »
    What a strike from Adriano for Barca there :pac:

Boo, I was trying to wait as long as possible to getbetter odds to bet on a barca win, then fecked off to make coffie and missed the goal :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Got greedy and backed genoa when they were a goal up, should have known something was up when they had so good odds, dam seria a

In other notes come on Inter, Napoli and Barca that fiver I have on you is needed

DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Godoy Cruz v Independiente, I just jumped on a Godoy Cruz win in-play @ 2.50.

Godoy Cruz are the better team. Independiente have come with a slightly weakened side, and have subbed off Tula (on of the more reliable defenders of that weakened sided) in the last few minutes

The second half just started, and it is 1-1 now (Independiente scored against the run of play).

Everything points to Godoy Cruz having a good chance to win here IMO.

For Godoy Cruz v Independiente, I just jumped on a Godoy Cruz win in-play @ 2.50.

Godoy Cruz are the better team. Independiente have come with a slightly weakened side, and have subbed off Tula (on of the more reliable defenders of that weakened sided) in the last few minutes

The second half just started, and it is 1-1 now (Independiente scored against the run of play).

Everything points to Godoy Cruz having a good chance to win here IMO.

Inj time pen !! Get in:)

Wow, I thought I lost that one. I actually gave up, and stopped watching the game at the 90 minute mark.

Happy now :)

Blackforestgateau with a nice early goal in Sweden!

My double looks good :)

edit - seems Flashscore are wrong :/

Bromma..... 1 up away after 20 mins, good start.

Osters are doing everything but scoring in their game in the first 12 mins. 2 great chances messed up. Cannot see Värnamo holding on much longer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Francobegbie

do you have a stream address? cant find it

do you have a stream address? cant find it

I am not sure are we allowed to link streams, but the match is on First Row (pretty much all matches are).

Bromma game now 1-1 , Osters 0-0 at ht

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Bromma game now 1-1 , Osters 0-0 at ht

Both teams can do some great work in the second half, so there is still hope.

However, with them playing bottom of the league teams, I was hoping things would be wrapped up by now.

Velic is also off in the Osters game - one of thier better midfielders :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Francobegbie

:cool: thanks

Bromma regain the lead 2-1

Osters have now missed three glorious chances this game - last was a good save tbh.

Osters take the lead, get in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

1nil to the mighty Osters(just after goin to 10/11 an all)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

one more oster

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement