Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lead guitarist wanted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭jimmypage100

Sounds great lads. Are yas looking to do covers or originals? Also, have you got a drummer, bass player etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭interize

We are just doing covers at the moment to get our selves established in the local places we play but hope to do our own original stuff then. No we dont have a drummer or bass yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Will Tomao

Hello there

You guys sound great!! Are you still looking for a guitarrist??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭interize

Hey thanks, ya were still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Will Tomao

Well I am very interested on working with you guys. I am new at this group. Is there anyway I can send a private email or something like it here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Where yiz based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 javvarela

We are you guys based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 home studio

hi guys. 39 year old lead player here. I also write songs, so if you are based somewhere around Dublin, I could be interested in doing something with you. I am a typically old style rocker, but I am also interested in broadening my musical influences, and to start a band (originals) if you go to sound cloud/bjornarbakken/tracks you will be able to hear a couple of tracks I've written, and how I play the guitar.

Advertisement