Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

chillin and waitin for himself to call :)

how about you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

catching up on shows online. might head to bed soon :o such a granny

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i was asleep last night at 830 ;s

i might fire up an ep of BBT

BBT?

was going to put on another ep of the wire, but my brain is too tired to take it in, so home & away it is

big bang theory

i think i was on season 3 of the wire then i got depressed watching it so i stopped
    i like omar though

• Advertisement

ah yeah. not into that much myself.

you got depressed and what...?
    I'm on season 2. it's ok, not as interesting as 1.

lol
    so i stopped
    oops :D

so uninterested you forgot to finish the sentence :D

butwhenido.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Just had a Novacentos pizza there - had been told it's the best pizza in Cork - spot on the money

Authentic, thin crispy pizza and I'm not overly full after it!

Think I'll top it off with a smooth pint of Carlsberg :D

• Advertisement

i'm still a little stuffed from my carbonara, but i'm still jealous :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and all. But you know...if your opinion is that you don't like The Wire. You are wrong :P

The Sopranos is better though.

50 YO, 50!! :)

i'm still a little stuffed from my carbonara, but i'm still jealous :\
    How'd it turn out for you? Was it scrumptious? :)

PaulieC wrote: »
    How'd it turn out for you? Was it scrumptious? :)

aint no thang....

i cooked it quite well, with the egg and all, but it was almost completely tasteless :( had no cheese though, which i'm guessing would've made a difference.

aint no thang....

i cooked it quite well, with the egg and all, but it was almost completely tasteless :( had no cheese though, which i'm guessing would've made a difference.
    Parmesan, black pepper and garlic

I put plenty in and sure that's what makes it taste so good - that and the yummy yummy bacon mmmmmm

Parmesan, black pepper and garlic

I put plenty in and sure that's what makes it taste so good - that and the yummy yummy bacon mmmmmm

yeah dunnes had no parmesan. I used a garlic paste thing, but probably didn't use enough of everything really. got a nice taste of the mushrooms alright, but the was only in bits. not enough bacon either. might do it again tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I might make my frittata again soon. I have one sweet potato left, should be enough there. I LOVED the taste of the gruyère when it melted. That will be the cheese topping my lasagne from now onwards!

WMDs...get your WMDs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

bluewolf wrote: »
    big bang theory

i think i was on season 3 of the wire then i got depressed watching it so i stopped
    i like omar though

If you want to get depressed check out a documentary called Stevie. :pac: I've gone ahead and seen everything currently airing that I'm interested in up to the point it's gotten to. I might end up going outside one of these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

amacachi wrote: »
    I might end up going outside one of these days.

Tis overrated to be honest. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Tis overrated to be honest. :D

The last straw was when I couldn't use my Xbox outside. Fcuk that.

yeah dunnes had no parmesan. I used a garlic paste thing, but probably didn't use enough of everything really. got a nice taste of the mushrooms alright, but the was only in bits. not enough bacon either. might do it again tomorrow.
    I got most of mine in either Aldi or tesco - the latter has parmesan that's quite nice, aldi then has cheap garlic cloves, black pepper, cream, bacon and mushrooms

When they're all put together it makes a tasty meal - I used maple cured rashers from aldi which I normally get and they're really nice in it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Tumbleweeds in here today....
    Or is everyone at something very exciting that I wasn't invited to :eek:
    :pac:

I got most of mine in either Aldi or tesco - the latter has parmesan that's quite nice, aldi then has cheap garlic cloves, black pepper, cream, bacon and mushrooms

When they're all put together it makes a tasty meal - I used maple cured rashers from aldi which I normally get and they're really nice in it

I went to get parmesan, but it's nearly 4 feckin quid for it! :eek: no chance. i'll try make it nicer with more bacon and garlic. just fed the left over chicken to the gulls outside so this may be less filling than last nights.

the people of tGC are highly social creatures and have their whole weekends booked up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Yeah, it's called work.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Yeah, it's called work.

*no bitterness detected whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Yeah, it's called work.
    Or in your case it's called going to place of employment and logging onto boards.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah, it's called work.

Me too.. Its too early to go to the pub I'm working tomorrow too :-(

I've to suit up and go drinking - and I'm in no form for it because I havent' studied enough today - have to for a mates bday though so the only solution is leave early tonight and get up early to study for the day :(

• Advertisement

I've to suit up and go drinking - and I'm in no form for it because I havent' studied enough today - have to for a mates bday though so the only solution is leave early tonight and get up early to study for the day :(

Hate nights like that. When you just really really don't want to/shouldn't go out but would be in major trouble if you don't.
    Still, that's what friends do, eh :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement