Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How much to have something engraved?

• 09-10-2008 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

Hey there, quick question! How much does it cost to get something engraved, on average? I can't even guess!

Just want to get a baby gift engraved with her name, it's only got 3 letters!! :D

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I'm sure it doesn't cost much, and in some jewellers they do it for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I don't know why you're asking in TLL and not Gifts, but hey.

It depends on where you get it done. Some places have a set charge which covers a minimum up to x number of letters. Others charge per letter and have an engraving fee. Others charge simply per letter. In each place you go to they could have a different charge. I really don't know how much it'd cost you.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭jao

it costs about 3 euro in that key place in stephens green:)

Advertisement