Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

An opinion on older women who try too hard?

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

@ matt3,

I also think more power to the women in question. And as a man, I'm sure I would find it a very nice sight too, but I just meant that it was best to keep the observations general. The women in question may not like to identified.

And the OP obviously thought that they were 'terrible', as in they were dressed inappropriately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

The OP is jealous that these women have style and boobs to die for.

If their stripper heals greyhound shirts and wonderbras ( the boob job is a slur and just jealously) make men drool - the nightwear must aaaaaaaahhhhsome.

Betcha they know how to make their man happy in the bedroom and everywhere else.;)

Role models for Irish women everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dave5

stovelid wrote: »
    @ matt3,

I also think more power to the women in question. And as a man, I'm sure I would find it a very nice sight too, but I just meant that it was best to keep the observations general. The women in question may not like to identified.
    Stovelid, i think you're missing the point a bit as regards what Matt is trying to say. Fair enough, you're saying the women in question may not like to be identified, but what Matt is saying is that you're hardly going to miss them because of the way they dress in the first place and the fact that they frequent the Blanch Centre often..people (especially blokes) would know them to see, that's his whole point.

As i've already said, that blonde lady in a neighbour of mine. Believe me stovelid, you'd hardly miss her (!):rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Dave5 wrote: »
    Stovelid, i think you're missing the point a bit as regards what Matt is trying to say. Fair enough, you're saying the women in question may not like to be identified, but what Matt is saying is that you're hardly going to miss them because of the way they dress in the first place and the fact that they frequent the Blanch Centre often..people (especially blokes) would know them to see, that's his whole point.

As i've already said, that blonde lady in a neighbour of mine. Believe me stovelid, you'd hardly miss her (!):rolleyes:
    Ya dave - stovelid is right - she is dressing up for her guy.

Its not fair to put out stuff that would identify her and where she shops. Not nice and not cool.

Too much information buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I think this thread's been done enough for now, and I don't like how it's veering back towards specifics that act as identifiers for anyone who regularly frequents the shopping centres in question.

Locked - PM me, anyone, if you can think of a good reason to leave this open without it reverting again and again to references to specific women.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement