Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghost recon future soldier

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Im really looking forward to this game, prob my most anticipated title of the year for me. Love GR 1 and 2 , 3 looks class. Grpahics, gameplay, sound all look like its shaping up well.

Gunsmith looks brilliant with Kinect and Im really looking forward to tinkering about with that.
    Considering the review scores the previous two titles got I'd have expected more mates to be talking about this but seems like right now in my own circle Im the only one excited for this :o

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I would have been interested in this game if ubisoft didn't keep delaying it. I wonder how many story changes they've went through.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Love Ghost Recon, looking forward to this a lot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

dar83 wrote: »
    Love Ghost Recon, looking forward to this a lot! :D
    The beta starts April the 12th on xbox360 if you have splintercell conviction
    There's an early beta access competition on ghostrecon Facebook page .
    Beta includes conflict and sabeture game mode which I don't know exactly what they are but looking forward to it .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

looks awesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dunno why they using the Ghost Recon name, reminds me of this.

south-park-indy2.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

This does look interesting.

Is the beta going to be public? How do we access it from splinter cell? I traded my copy of SC in after GR was pushed back a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Is the beta going to be public? How do we access it from splinter cell? I traded my copy of SC in after GR was pushed back a year.

If you set up a uplay account when you played any ubisoft game you should get an invite through email . Or if you have the splinter cell disc you can download the beta from there . The 12th of April beta release was a poxy rumour and it's now set in stone for the 19th
    If your on the ps3 you get it on the 19th from play station plus or again through uplay .
    They've added a ghostrecon network for smart phones and tablets looks really good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8IL9Z1b5I&sns=em

Yeah, i've got it on my uplay on my email. still no email yet though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

anyone get a beta key?

yup, i got mine. I got it from gamestop.ie when i pre-bought it. But i think you can just pre-order it in store and get the beta key

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just got sent a beta key from the Ubi mailing list. I assume if I got one, they're going out to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Got mine too PS3 downloading now can start playing on the 19th.

Just got sent a beta key from the Ubi mailing list. I assume if I got one, they're going out to everyone.

Ubisoft are sending the codes out to certain members only who have their accounts linked with Splinter Cell. I never got my code from them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

If you want a code and didn't get an E-mail Gamespot are giving em' right now it's on their front page just type in your E-mail and BOOM! :D That's where I got mine and already downloading. :cool:

Aren't those for the Ghost Recon Online game? I was under the impression they were. That's a separate game to future soldier

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

only ps3 or xbox codes... BAH....... feck off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Got an e-mail from Ubi but it was just telling me to download the beta via the Splinter Cell Conviction menu , which would be great if I had not got rid of it ages ago.

Went with the Gamespot route and have it downloading now (1628MB on the PS3).

got my code for liking the facebook page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Got a few from Gamespot so happy out, got myself, my GF and a few mates covered. Nice one Notorioux

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Downloaded it from Splinter Cell: Conviction menu, went to play it now and it says "The ubisoft service is not available at this time. Please try again later." Anyone else getting this ?

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Downloaded it from Splinter Cell: Conviction menu, went to play it now and it says "The ubisoft service is not available at this time. Please try again later." Anyone else getting this ?
    Beta was available to pre download from 17th, the beta opens on the 19th so hopefully tonight at midnight, otherwise tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

EJ22 wrote: »
    Beta was available to pre download from 17th, the beta opens on the 19th so hopefully tonight at midnight, otherwise tomorrow
    Well this is embarrissing :o Cheers for the help:D

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Well this is embarrissing :o Cheers for the help:D
    no problems

UPDATE: From Ghost Recon Twitter (@GhostRecon)

Beta starts TOMORROW, the 19th, at 10:00am RST ("Red Storm Time"): that's 10:00am EDT, 2:00pm GMT, 4:00pm Paris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Beta is on now.

I'm downloading it at the moment and I cannot wait.
    Ghost Recon is one of my Favourite online shooters...... I just hope they haven't
    dumbed it down to much :D

blobby360 wrote: »
    Beta is on now.

I'm downloading it at the moment and I cannot wait.
    Ghost Recon is one of my Favourite online shooters...... I just hope they haven't

instead of saying "dumbed it down" just say something like "making it more like COD". I can't wait to see how this beta turns out

time do the servers open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

blobby360 wrote: »
    Favourite online shooters...... I just hope they haven't

Too late, that happened with the GRAW games, this is more of the same. Bring back the first games from 2001, fps and an 8 man squad. Not this super 3,4 man squad they have now and with Rainbow Six.

Advertisement