Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Literature and Publishing: What's it really like?

• 05-10-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

I've been thinking about doing the MA in Lit and Pub in NUIG and while the site does paint it as this beautifully well rounded year of academia, I want to know what it's really like. If you're doing it, do you find you're getting a good foundation for the publishing business? are you learning what it's like? if you've done it, has it helped you get a job? (kinda the bottom line here.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Gonna bump this as I'm applying for it at the moment. Anyone out there have any experience of it or heard anything about it? I didn't do my undergrad in NUIG so I've no idea why any of the lecturers, etc. are like. Any information would be greatly appreciated! :)

Advertisement