Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Imelda May Show

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I can't even look at that poor man...

The teeth.....:(:(:(

Or gums....:(:(:(

The laugh...

Hhhhcccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Puts the fear of Jesus into me. It's like a death rattle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

I can't even look at that poor man...

The teeth.....:(:(:(

Or gums....:(:(:(

But that's why I love him. He's a great laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

a bit disappointing. Too much congratulating each other with poorish enough music

Welcome nuala.

Get used to it.....:)

It's better when you just let it go ten thousand feet over your head...

Much less stressful.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

It needs some new act to come on and blow everyone away, it's a bit too much of the old guard.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Mary Black was once a great singer, not anymore :(

• Advertisement

RayM wrote: »
    The laugh...

Hhhhcccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Puts the fear of Jesus into me. It's like a death rattle.

God forgive you ray.....:eek::D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Mary Black was once a great singer, not anymore :(

Her voice is gone.

If one of the Gerry Ryan family gets a slot I'll scream......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Skid X wrote: »
    It needs some new act to come on and blow everyone away, it's a bit too much of the old guard.

The Strypes would be great for the show. They're Irish, they're somewhat famous and they're class.

The Beatles called. They want their song back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Very Beatles. I love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Her voice is gone.
    Unfortunately.

Poor Christy is as flat as a pancake....

A mountain of hairspray has been used on that show....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

This band Hudson Taylor is a local band for me. They are from Blackrock in Co.Dublin.

A mountain of hairspray has been used on that show....

You wouldn't want to light a match in the studio, that's for sure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I like these guys. This is what Ireland and Irish musicians are great at. Just being talented.

Derek Ryan from Co.Carlow

He used to be in D-Side, then he realised there was money in Country Music

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/on-the-road-with-derek-ryan-20140910-10ccq0.html

'Then he realised the money was in country music'

That'rt not true.

I discovered Derek Ryan and his music last year and was suprised to learn that he was in a boyband. I don't remember the band.

Anyways, from reading up on his history, the band fell to sh1t back around 2006. After that he spent a few years gigging solo in London. He came back to Ireland in 2009. He grew up with country music in house and he must have a had a love for that and he branched into country music.

They're an unlikely pair of brothers. Yer man on the left looks like he stepped out of Bros and yer man on the right wouldn't be out of place in a folk bar in Greenwich Village in the 1960's.

Here's Derek back again. :)

• Advertisement

They're an unlikely pair of brothers. Yer man on the left looks like he stepped out of Bros and yer man on the right wouldn't be out of place in a folk bar in Greenwich Village in the 1960's.

I know. Mad.

They look like nice lads...

I wish them well..

One of them could be a Vanilla Ice Tribute Act.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Deminiman

Its a pity when a show comes on to celebrate the musical talent we have in this country all people like to do is b**ch and moan. If this show didn't exist the people would be crying out for it. When its seen again in 20 years time on 'Reeling in the years' the same people will be asking why it ever ended.

Deminiman wrote: »
    Its a pity when a show comes on to celebrate the musical talent we have in this country all people like to do is b**ch and moan. If this show didn't exist the people would be crying out for it. When its seen again in 20 years time on 'Reeling in the years' the same people will be asking why it ever ended.

You would love this place on a Friday Night, so you would.

It's a pity he does mainly dancehalls. I don't know how to jive.

Nah, it'll never be like "Sunday Night at the Olympia". Every night when I'm in bed I ask myself why it ever ended......

Heyyyy!!!!!!!!

:mad:

amdublin wrote: »
    I like these guys. This is what Ireland and Irish musicians are great at. Just being talented.
    amdublin wrote: »
    Very Beatles. I love it :)

One of them could be a Vanilla Ice Tribute Act.

Does that mean they actually sing or pretend not to sing??.....:confused:

• Advertisement

Does that mean they actually sing or pretend not to sing??.....:confused:

Milli Vanilli?

Advertisement