Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CCI Standard Velocity

Options
  • 09-01-2017 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

HI All,

Just got my Grant letters for my two new target Pistols. Just wondering if any of you know of good deals on CCI Standard Velocity. I am looking for 2,000 rounds.

Thanks and Happy New Years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Congratulations, don't keep us in suspense, what have you bought ?
    As I'm in the other end of the country wouldn't be practical bringing ammo such distances, 29 sterling for 500

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Fielder90

Wadi14 wrote: »
    Congratulations, don't keep us in suspense, what have you bought ?
    As I'm in the other end of the country wouldn't be practical bringing ammo such distances, 29 sterling for 500

Thanks a Million Wadi !!

Yeah I have been quoted €4.50 per 50 but just wondering if anybody who has a contact that would better it :)

So I went for the Hammerli Xesse and also a Walther P22 this is going to be my good fun gun and its a little small. But that can help me practise a good trigger pull. I have just seen a mk4 hunter and I like it....alot but will have to wait until november for that....building at the moment!!

I have an Xesse myself, good pistol, enjoy

I have an Xesse myself, good pistol, enjoy

Oh Brilliant - how do you find it? !! Would you know anywhere to get spare Magazines for them? I have been Quoted €40 per Magazine by my local RFD

€40 is way too much to pay, give Patrick Fagan a ring 0872561323 or Brian Conroy 0877453161 both these RFD work out of Harbour House in kildare , they can post to you.

its a good accurate pistol, shoots fine with the CCI standard, no bother cycling them, what model did you buy ?

• Advertisement

€40 is way too much to pay, give Patrick Fagan a ring 0872561323 or Brian Conroy 0877453161 both these RFD work out of Harbour House in kildare , they can post to you.

its a good accurate pistol, shoots fine with the CCI standard, no bother cycling them, what model did you buy ?

I thought the same because that is a horrendous price to be honest. Ended up going for the 6inch got it 2nd hand and same 2nd Hand with the Walther.

You are a gent thanks for the contacts Genuinely!!

If you need a holster this works
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tactical-Shooting-Dragon-HOL-006-Holster/dp/B00RE979BS/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1484001079&sr=8-13&keywords=ipsc+holster
    and you can get the IPSC belts too, I bought my mag holders from a German company

If you need a holster this works
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tactical-Shooting-Dragon-HOL-006-Holster/dp/B00RE979BS/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1484001079&sr=8-13&keywords=ipsc+holster
    and you can get the IPSC belts too, I bought my mag holders from a German company

Excellent - Thanks Wadi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Fielder90 wrote: »
    Thanks a Million Wadi !!

Yeah I have been quoted €4.50 per 50 but just wondering if anybody who has a contact that would better it :)

So I went for the Hammerli Xesse and also a Walther P22 this is going to be my good fun gun and its a little small. But that can help me practise a good trigger pull. I have just seen a mk4 hunter and I like it....alot but will have to wait until november for that....building at the moment!!

Did you see the Mk4 in a Dealers here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Courtlough where advertising these new in December. Priced at €999

• Advertisement

cw67irl wrote: »
    Fielder90 wrote: »
    Thanks a Million Wadi !!

Did you see the Mk4 in a Dealers here?

Yeah saw one in pat hays place in mallow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Definitely the ruger mk4? Didnt think any had made their way here yet :)

Would you have a number for him?

Advertisement