Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wrong forum

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

I hear that if you inhale the smoke, you're actually taking in a part of His noxious gas...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Enkidu

housetypeb wrote: »
    Behold his glory and grovel.
    He is without form-he is everywhere but chose to be contained in the form of BOTTLE(PRAISE THE BOTTLE)
    We should praise him forever and maybe cut our foreskins off to show him how much we love and fear him.
    You fool, you are so naive. How could he be contained in a bottle? His infinite glory does not allow him to be contained. Obviously he and the bottle are one and coterminous.

He is of one being with the bottle, through him all threads were started.
    Smoke from Smoke, true post from true post.
    For us he came down from real life, was registered and became a board member.
    For us and our accounts he was banned under Dades, suffered posting restrictions and went to after hours.
    On the third day he posted again and was seated on his desk chair.
    He will come again to judge the banned and the registered and his righteous forum will have no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Where does he stand on the foreskin issue-already made the incision-should i continue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

how dare you publish pictures of the OP, i feel enraged by your disrespect and intolerance towards the OP and his followers.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This HAS to be the wrong forum because I'm afraid of what happens when I log out. :(

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭jayzusb.christ

thebhoy wrote: »
    how dare you publish pictures of the OP, i feel enraged by your disrespect and intolerance towards the OP and his followers.

FATWA! RUSH HIM!*

*or her. In which case her crime is even worse - quadruple fatwa.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

DeVore wrote: »
    This HAS to be the wrong forum because I'm afraid of what happens when I log out. :(
    There is no logging out. If you wish to leave they'll send around one of their representatives to 'dissuade' you.

Beware of vans with blacked out windows.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

DeVore wrote: »
    I'm afraid of what happens when I log out.
    Depends on where you log out from.

From here, you stay logged-out; from there, you go to heaven but only if you accept what the forum mods say about themselves, while here, just sets a cookie for your next visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

wrong thread

Ah, 2010.

*waves from the future*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

robindch wrote: »
    Ah, 2010.

*waves from the future*

you're a timelord?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Cabaal wrote: »
    you're a timelord?

Is he now, or was he? Or will he be in the future?

As a timelord in the present, do you then encompass all tenses, and also become one in the past? (Along with the assumption that you will continue to be one in the future)

By becoming a timelord, are you automatically then always a timelord, therein actually making it impossible to ever actually become a timelord?

I need more coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭kuro_man

How long before there is a schism in this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

kuro_man wrote: »
    How long before there is a schism in this thread?

Jaffa cakes vs Hawaiian Pizza?

Pineapple vs Custard creams?

Islam vs Luis Suarez?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

Can I post this here?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So this is what the twilight zone looks like?

I like what you guys did with the place.

*Pulls up a chair and cracks open a beer*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Loretta, you can post anywhere you like...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

pauldla wrote: »
    Can I post this here?

Apparently.

MrP

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So this is what the twilight zone looks like?

Nope....Its...the scary door!

Can I post this here?
    As Mr P points out, evidently, you can.

The question is whether you should.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You can only post here if you believe it is not the wrong forum.

If you have posted here and you believe it is the WRONG forum, then obviously you are actually incorrect about what you think you believe and are doing it just to rebel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Ye guys and ye'r resurrections.

You bloody atheists and your bloody logic. I'm glad I posted it, I tells you, GLAD. God told me to do it.

(addemdumnumem: woke to the headline 'Ireland 1 Germany 0'. Oh happy days!)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

'Ireland 1 Germany 0'.

Now that is in the wrong forum. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

You bloody atheists and your bloody logic. I'm glad I posted it, I tells you, GLAD. God told me to do it.

(addemdumnumem: woke to the headline 'Ireland 1 Germany 0'. Oh happy days!)

Praise be to His Noodly Appendage!

Praise be to His Noodly Appendage!

Indeed! We must show our appreciation of Him. I suggest the pouring of alcohol!

Good Lady Wife much impressed by Long; long 龙 in Chinese means 'dragon' (though admittedly it could also mean deaf, a cage or coup, a rice huller, or the chirping of birds, depending on tone and context.)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Regardless of the OP's clear omniscience, one must remember that the wrong forum commandment was made almost 2000 days ago and as such one has to read it with the cultural and moral context of its time!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Now that is in the wrong forum. :pac:

Nope it ain't. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Kivaro wrote: »
    Ye guys and ye'r resurrections.

A thread couldn't just rise from the dead in the wrong forum, this is definitive proof of this being the right forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement