Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Short mat bowls

Options
  • 22-01-2014 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

hi was wondering if anyone know if indoor bowl, carpet bowls or short mat bowls are played in Gorey Co Wexford, thank in advanced
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

According to this there is a short mat bowling club in Gorey but there's not many details at all.

There is a lawns bowling club in Rosslare. I'd suggest you contact them and ask if they know anything about the Gorey club or who could be contacted. Although they are a lawns bowling club they may be able to help.

Failing that, try the Irish Indoor Bowls Association (mostly Northern Ireland based) www.iiba.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

Someone here may be able to direct you..

http://www.dublinindoorbowling.com/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭marinabannon

thanks all but have sent email to most of them so far no reply, will head into town (gorey) and ask around ......thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I got a hold of the IIBA handbook and it doesn't mention a club in Gorey, only some in Cork, Dublin and the 9 counties of Ulster. Sorry we can't be of more help, as I said, not all clubs are registered with an association. Some just do their own thing.

Advertisement