Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA League Season 13 - Main Thread/General Banter

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

GG all

I really deserved 2nd though, seeing as Sync had 2 games in hand and only one point behind.

Still I'll take it :)

Looking forward to getting a hiding next season in the Prem!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Well Osh lemme say i found you one of the harder to play against in the league so fair play urself Sync and Mr.Moon were 3 of the best i played in the league and really enjoyed it as for Dortmund there great for H2H in 4 and half star bracket but they don't match up with all the 5 star teams Anyway can't wait to start up another season !!:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Advertisement