Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jake and the Neverland pirates and friends

Options
  • 16-04-2014 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Iv seen posters around town for this show its on in the Raddison i think.. has anyone been to their shows before? worth bringing my 3 year old along? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I was wondering the same - their flyer leaves a lot to be desired. No website, facebook or anything to look them up by.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

What date is on? My boy loves this show

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭mercuroman

Hi,

Actually saw this recently as well. Its on in the Radisson this Friday, the 18th at 6.30. No details of where to get tickets on the posters or flyers so ended up ringing the Radisson and they said that tickets are on sale on the door from about 5.45.

Wonder if its any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

mercuroman wrote: »
    Hi,

Actually saw this recently as well. Its on in the Radisson this Friday, the 18th at 6.30. No details of where to get tickets on the posters or flyers so ended up ringing the Radisson and they said that tickets are on sale on the door from about 5.45.

Wonder if its any good.

I wonder too....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

This can be found in the Galway Advertiser
    tHR3kMM.jpg

This makes no sense to me tho. "Don't be fooled by ... imitation shows". Who is the company? "Entertainments", not likely, so maybe this is an imitation...

Disney own the brand... but this doesn't seem to be them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Sniipe wrote: »
    This can be found in the Galway Advertiser
    tHR3kMM.jpg

This makes no sense to me tho. "Don't be fooled by ... imitation shows". Who is the company? "Entertainments", not likely, so maybe this is an imitation...

Disney own the brand... but this doesn't seem to be them.

Ninja turtles, Iron man, the hulk, Batman, Captain America, Monsters inc., Minions.................. that's a lot of image rights there.....

I'd say they are legit.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 matthewsmom

Found this video of them in Shannon last week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWyn3nP-BKQ

Not at all what I expected! That said, we might still go with the 2 for 1 coupon from the advertiser...what do you expect for a fiver I suppose! I would say any children older than 5 might be sorely disappointed though.

Advertisement