Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Super 6

• 17-12-2013 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know there's a thread for this somewhere, but the current offerring is so good I'd thought I'd post it here - 8c each!
    potatoes, carrots and sprouts among them

https://www.aldi.ie/en/product-range/super-6/

Loire.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Loire wrote: »
    Hi all,

I know there's a thread for this somewhere, but the current offerring is so good I'd thought I'd post it here - 8c each!
    potatoes, carrots and sprouts among them

Loire.

Don't forget the clementines as well!

Great value. Going to buy the veg tomorrow and store it in the garden shed for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

get there before 11:30am as was in there last night and one of the staff said they were cleared out of it by that time. This was in Aldi Fonthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Sprouts and carrots and other veg 6c in Dunnes at the mo!

Apparently meant to be 1c in one of the stores before the end of the week! Not sure which (Aldi, Lidl, Dunnes!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I got a pineapple in Aldi for 8c the other day and it is fecking b-e-a-utiful. So much so, I bought two more.

More of this please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Amazing offers at the minute! The pineapples are delicious. I love sprouts so much, I have been stocking up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

Anyone know what's on aldi super 6 tomorrow? Dow do ye find out the day before?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

biccies wrote: »
    Anyone know what's on aldi super 6 tomorrow? Dow do ye find out the day before?

It's carrot/parsnip tray, pears, cherry tomatoes, mango, large onions - 45c each :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭wait4me

These available 30 March - 9 April

Fiolina wrote: »
    It's carrot/parsnip tray, pears, cherry tomatoes, mango, large onions - 45c each :)
    Thanks, Does it not change tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

No they're from 30/03 til 09/04

• Advertisement

Fiolina wrote: »
    No they're from 30/03 til 09/04

Thanks could of swore that they on for 2 weeks tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

It's all on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Me too.... me heads gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

Anyone feel guilty paying so little for good fresh food, supermarkets are constantly trying to outdo each other-race to the bottom. they dont take the price hit. they pass it on to the producer who put in all the work and expense.
    the number of vegetable growers has halved in the last few years.
    my fiancee was a potato grower for years. 18 hour days growing, packaging and delivering spuds- costs 300 an acre but only gets 100. hugely demorilising, it left him with nothing only debts and bad health so he got out.
    Bar of chocolate 1.20
    bag of carrots 80 cent
    one third of food here is thrown out- its because food is so cheap, people need to have more respect for healthy fresh food.
    in france supermarkets have to source their fruit and veg wtihin a 35km radius, that should be done here as soon there will be no growers here and we will be importing all vegetables.
    rant over:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

Got the pears today and they tasted rank even after a good wash.. Chemical taste which I presume is a preservative or pesticide. Think I will be peeling rest before eating though I'm still not even sure about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Be careful if buying the potatoes in Aldi for 39c. They're scanning through as roosters at €1.99.

Colour catchers were all wrongly advertised so back to Aldi I go - which is a joy with 3 kids under 5.

Advertisement