Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scroll ?

• 10-02-2012 12:01pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a scroll of ressurection please send one this way :)
    pm if so please .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Service unavailable.
    Scroll of Resurection is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

its been like that for weeks, i just resubbed out of boredom too :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

its been like that for weeks, i just resubbed out of boredom too :/

grr just my luck lol, thanks mate.

no worries, if it does become available anytime soon i'll send ye a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Jaysus Dcully! You're an MMO playing machine :P

I too am tempted to return to wow, but luckily i dont have a rig atm :D

How do blizz do it? i left hating the game, bored to death, yet i want to go back??? :confused:

Blast you blizz!

same here sadly.

ended up roping a mate back in too, split the difference and Raf'd him. Its fairly cheep with the deals they have on atm too.
    The only thing is, since last week i've levelled 4 80's and cba doing much else other than sitting in org annoying the trade spammers by correcting their spelling :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

nix wrote: »
    Jaysus Dcully! You're an MMO playing machine :P

I too am tempted to return to wow, but luckily i dont have a rig atm :D

How do blizz do it? i left hating the game, bored to death, yet i want to go back??? :confused:

Blast you blizz!

Haha im addicted for sure :)

I played no mmo for about 6 months waiting for swtor it turned out to be ****e,went back to rift after that ,really enjoyed it but somehow missed my old wow raiding nights and wow guild while i was raiding in rift.
    The damn thing always pulls me back or is it everything else just fails over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Dcully wrote: »
    Haha im addicted for sure :)

I played no mmo for about 6 months

I havn't played in 2 years, and the itch is killing me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

I havn't played in 2 years, and the itch is killing me :(

Me & Max still there, Boru's gone now though :( See grim on the odd time :P

We did have a break though but not as long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Rightyshu

blizz seem to be offering anyone who hasnt played or subbed in 6+ months free weeks of gametime.

Don't click the email links though as seem to be a number of fakes going about as well. It should show up on your account page if there is a legitimate offer for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Well seems scrolls are coming back....... with added bonuses.

"a free upgrade to Cataclysm, a free transfer to your friend's server, and a free faction change to join your friend's team. Oh, and you may boost one of your characters to level 80. Just like that."

So if anyone wants one i'm on horde on Zenedar, which has a pretty healthy horde population. Alliance not so much.

Drop me a message if you want one.....

EDIT: And a set of 80 gear, and a spectral mount.......

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

jesus they really must be desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Yeah that's a really mental offer, free character to 80 and expansions up to Cata. If anyone wants to come Alliance side on Outland which has an exceptionally balanced population for a full server, just PM!

witless1 wrote: »
    If anyone wants to come Alliance side PM!

Alliance scum :D

Lok'tar ogar!

wow, thats pretty sweet
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/scroll-of-resurrection?ref=/wow/en/services/scroll-of-resurrection/

if anyone wants one for Draenor(pve) horde, its a highly populated horde realm, let me know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Do the scrolls work on any old accounts? I might get one myself if they do.

They have to be active, but i dont think they have to have game time (You get 7 days free).

Send me your email by PM if ya wanna try :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Is it 7 days from when i get the scroll or 7 days from when i activate it?

Just wondering as i'm stuck on the couch all next week, and once i clear ME3 it will keep me entertained for a few hours at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kavsmdf

Can someone on Outland-EU Alliance PM me asap please? Sent witless a pm already! I want a new 80, delighted with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Kiith wrote: »
    Is it 7 days from when i get the scroll or 7 days from when i activate it?

I'd imagine it is when you activate it. When you get the invitation in your email it appears automatically in your account management, it only becomes live when you enable it from your account then.

• Advertisement

I can send another tomorrow if anyone wants *sorta ninja sent one out, dunno if be accepted*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭oxo_

You can send 2 per day. One via the website and one via in game from your social panel.

Anyone able to confirm if you get free 80 AND free transfer and faction change or is it just one or the other ?

oxo_ wrote: »

Anyone able to confirm if you get free 80 AND free transfer and faction change or is it just one or the other ?

All three

^^

Cheers.

Maybe I was confused reading forums posts elsewhere, I think it might have been you get all the above *or* you get a free cata expansion upgrade ? Or maybe you just get everything ?

I'll know tomorrow for sure anyway, the missus is asking for a scroll now but I've sent 2 out already today and she hasn't got the cata expansion either.

of course i would re-sub right before this offer came up. typical

You also get 280% flight speed on your fresh 80, which is nice.
    Just did it there for my son, he's happy with a new level 80 Druid :)

Will get the Missus sorted tomorrow with same then the 3 of us can stealth around searching out some pvp.

One thing, you need to do the server transfer and faction change if you need too, right at the part you choose to instant level up to 80. The option disappears after that if you just chose to level to 80. No big deal but just be aware.

Actually, I can't be arsed waiting until tomorrow to send a SoR again so if anyone has one left to send today, would you mind bangin it off to the following email and you can have the crappy mount reward after she subs up :)

email is ???

only spelling it out to defeat auto spammers.

Thanks !

i'll do it for you in about half an hour when i get into wow if nobody else has already

Cheers Fiinch :)

• Advertisement

sent it just there so should show up soon

Advertisement