Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Snow Flake

• 14-11-2006 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭

Guys if you like snow flake the time has come to stock up. They have been discontinued to be replaced by flake dark. So whats in the shops now is the last you will see of them!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Why, why would that happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

White Chocolate is a bit too smug for my liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Faith wrote:
    Why, why would that happen?

Cos nobody buys it anymore!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I do...

Now I can't find them anywhere!

We've only stopped selling them since last week. I actually saw a full case in a shop yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

:eek: bast4rds.

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No loss, didn't like them anyway. :) *awaits personal abuse from snowflake lovers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Onkle51 wrote:
    They have been discontinued to be replaced by flake dark.

I haven't seen one in so long that I thought they were discontinued a long time ago. More of a dark chocolate fan myself so looking forward to the new one.

Apparently the new one is good for your skin!!!

Advertisement