Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why do you like being single?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

happy been single,although sometimes i can be an agony uncle,people telling me their realtionship problems :S,as for been threated like crap,you take the blows,you dust yourself back down and get back up,i been in alot of crap realtionships myself but you live,i think we only let them win if we let them know they are getting to us,you just have to let go sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Alway loved being single. Would much rather be on my own than with somebody for the sake of it. am a firm beliver in going out with somebody because its right as opposed to convenient.

Newly unsingle at the moment and things are going well so far. He works abroad a lot which gives me time to myself, so I still sort of have the space that is the huge plus of singledom, but I can't misbehave.

Tho to be honest I wouldn't want to......good lord, what has this man done to me.... EEEEEK;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Alway loved being single. Would much rather be on my own than with somebody for the sake of it. am a firm beliver in going out with somebody because its right as opposed to convenient.

Newly unsingle at the moment and things are going well so far. He works abroad a lot which gives me time to myself, so I still sort of have the space that is the huge plus of singledom, but I can't misbehave.

Tho to be honest I wouldn't want to......good lord, what has this man done to me.... EEEEEK;)

Aww is someone a little bit of a smitten kitten? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Clare Bear wrote: »

:eek:
    Be careful what you say! Will kills kittens! Ask anyone on the Body-mod forums!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

farohar wrote: »
    :eek:
    Be careful what you say! Will kills kittens! Ask anyone on the Body-mod forums!:D

Please don't kill manukahoney Will, she's a nice kitten :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Perhaps.....just a little:o

Him being so nice doesn't help me tho; I woke to what most possibly be the sweetest text message one could wake to this morning...I told him he's melting the ice queen; he'll have a sap on his hands if he's not careful!! I'm never like this, it really is rather strange unchartered territory for manukahoney!!
    Please don't kill manukahoney Will, she's a nice kitten :(

Miaow purr etc....:D

Advertisement