Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 2015 Babies Club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

ainy wrote: »
    awe thats great to hear, was thinkin of you today! did they keep your due date the same?

Two days later, 14th March, she said I was measuring at 6+5. It was amazing to hear the little heartbeat <3

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Hi all been following this thread 6w 1d today and woke up this morning with lower back pain and about an hour ago just see light blood. Is this normal? Also have period like cramps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Best to go to the doctor I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

No

Ring your EPU and speak to midwife there. It could be fine but best to speak to a midwife :)

Thanks all , rang my doctor said to get plenty of rest not too worried about the bleeding but said back pain was worrying. He said to see how I get on but if I get dizzy or nauseous to go to ER.

• Advertisement

je551e wrote: »
    Thanks all , rang my doctor said to get plenty of rest not too worried about the bleeding but said back pain was worrying. He said to see how I get on but if I get dizzy or nauseous to go to ER.

How are you this morning?

Rest up, hope the pain fades for you today and you're feeling MUCH better :)

Thanks all, things not good. Rang EPU this morning as I was still bleeding. They told they needed to check me over. Went in and they admitted me to hospital , really wasn't expecting that. Having scan in the morning but in an lot of pain and bleeding at the moment.

Thanks all, things not good. Rang EPU this morning as I was still bleeding. They told they needed to check me over. Went in and they admitted me to hospital , really wasn't expecting that. Having scan in the morning but in an lot of pain and bleeding at the moment.

Oh no! :( you poor thing!

This waiting until Monday for a scan thing is a joke. Exact same thing happened to me when I started bleeding on a Friday and it was such an awful worry ALL weekend!

I know it's hard but try not to panic, if they offer you paracetamol for the pain take it, rest as much as you can.

Lots of women bleed during pregnancy and everything turns out just fine :)

All the very best and I sincerely hope it's good news for you tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

je551e wrote:

thinkin of you., hopefully all will be ok on the scan.,

• Advertisement

I also meant to add PM me if you need any info. I know when I started bleeding I desperately wanted to speak to someone who'd been in that position and I found it very hard to get much info online :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 E_M_K

I just found out Friday I'm due march 15th by my GP but based on my cycle I'd say 25th march is more likely. I'm not fully sure how many weeks it makes me! 5 or 6. It's weird that's it's now so real! I'm a bit tired, sore chest at night but All good so far, I'm thinking of going public with a doula, easier hav a pro by my side for my first! I've a family wedding abroad next week so I'm not sure how to hide it all!

E_M_K wrote:
    I just found out Friday I'm due march 15th by my GP but based on my cycle I'd say 25th march is more likely. I'm not fully sure how many weeks it makes me! 5 or 6. It's weird that's it's now so real! I'm a bit tired, sore chest at night but All good so far, I'm thinking of going public with a doula, easier hav a pro by my side for my first! I've a family wedding abroad next week so I'm not sure how to hide it all!

welcome and congratulations! I had my best friends wedding when I had only just found out, I had white wine spritzers, with only a hint of wine just to colour it really! no one asked any questions but I guess it could be more noticeable at a family wedding! I guess you could try say your just not feeling great because of being abroad and decided not to drink, or just do loads of dancing and mingling and say 'oh yeah left my drink over there if anyone questions it' , mite be hard tho!!

Still in hospital , had scan nothing there so they're waiting on further bloods tomorrow as still have hcg. They've said it's inconclusive at the moment but might be ectopic. Fingers crossed it isn't. Long weekend :(

Thanks for replies and best of luck to all

Still in hospital , had scan nothing there so they're waiting on further bloods tomorrow as still have hcg. They've said it's inconclusive at the moment but might be ectopic. Fingers crossed it isn't. Long weekend :(

Thanks for replies and best of luck to all

**Fingers crossed for you** Thinking of you

All over for me , absolutely gutted.

Just want to wish everyone here all the best.

I am so very sorry :(

So sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself xx

have been thinkin of you all day, so sorry to hear that, take care of yourself xx

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭yamiki

Big, big hugs xx :(

• Advertisement

very sad to hear, je551e. x

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭baby_pebble

So sorry je551e x

Thanks everyone, not been an easy few days, trying to keep positive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭user2012

Joining the March club. Due the end of March but haven't had a scan yet to be fully sure of dates.
    This is my second but I'm beginning to wonder are my dates wrong because I have a bump already that didn't have on my last pregnancy until the fifth month.
    It's going to be a tough one concealing it until I have a scan at twelve weeks, don't really feel comfortable telling people before then but if I keep sprouting it will be kinda obvious!
    So far it's a completely different pregnancy to my last one. This time I can eat, sleep, poop & as mentioned have a noticeable bump.
    Last time I was miserable & exhausted for the entire pregnancy. I couldn't eat, couldn't really keep fluids down, had a lot of trouble (tmi) pooping & I stayed neat throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭yamiki

well apparently the second time around, the bump appears earlier. So I'm told, I've yet to get my bump back (I have a feeling it won't be long...).
    Welcome, anyhow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭user2012

yamiki wrote: »
    well apparently the second time around, the bump appears earlier. So I'm told, I've yet to get my bump back (I have a feeling it won't be long...).
    Welcome, anyhow :D

I heard that alright, I just didn't expect it so fast! Half thinking of booking an early scan to check & see are the dates correct because I find it very hard to believe I can have a noticeable bump this early.

user2012 wrote: »
    I heard that alright, I just didn't expect it so fast! Half thinking of booking an early scan to check & see are the dates correct because I find it very hard to believe I can have a noticeable bump this early.

I'm same, will be 9 wks on Saturday and already in maternity jeans.

Will struggle to hide until 12 weeks!

I'd some light old blood bleeding yesterday but thankfully its gone today, I was a little worried. I've read this is pretty normal but you still can't be sure. I had planned a run so I took it extra easy just in case! I'm now sleeping with my sports bra's as I can't sleep on my side with my sore boobs. Thankfully not sick so far. (touching wood) :-|

welcome user2012 , and congrats! i'm on my first so not developing a bump just bloated! cant wait to start developing one tho, will make it feel more real! I know it has a while til that happens tho, 8 weeks tomorrow!

• Advertisement

ainy wrote: »
    welcome user2012 , and congrats! i'm on my first so not developing a bump just bloated! cant wait to start developing one tho, will make it feel more real! I know it has a while til that happens tho, 8 weeks tomorrow!

I am looking forward to a few months down the line too when I have a little bump, it will make it feel more real.

Advertisement