Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Status Shark Bass

• 08-07-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

i have come across a Status Shark 4 string bass, graphite neck, made in england. 300 euro is asking price. if anyone has any info on this guitar i'd be greatful to hear all about it.

Is this a good inestment, i havnt even played it yet but from talking to the lads in music maker, waltons etc these guitars sound good.

shark4pfl1.jpg

shark4pfl2.jpg

shark4pfl3.jpg

providing its in decent nick, i cant see the problem with it taking this companies reputation into account but i'm still unsure...

a little help please?

thanks

F.

Ps: the model i'm looking at is fretted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Looks like a funky piece of kit. Dunno anything about it though.

Just looked at their website. They've a few celebrity endorsements, which is generally a good sign. Their 'Vintage' range looks pretty cool.

No info on the Shark though.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Altoid

Hi,

The Sharks normally have a graphite reinforced neck rather then a full graphite neck. I've only ever played a few in shops, years ago, but they were nice.

300 Euros seems a good price for one.

- Altoid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

status are fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

What I'd give for a status for €300. Currently Mark King's brand of bass. If it's got a full graphite neck then your in for a treat. You can get an amazing setup with graphite necks. Go for it!

Advertisement