Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buzz Aldrin gives one giant smack for mankind.

• 23-02-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Thought ye would enjoy this.

The video shows 72 year old Buzz Aldrin in the corridor of a Cafe. He is approached by Bart Sibrel and a large camera crew. Bart begins to attack Buzz saying 'You're the one getting money for something you didn't do' i.e. walk on the moon. Goes on to call him a thief. Ye can see for yourselves.

Buzz laughs it off and tries to walk away. He repeatedly turns away from Bart and tells the camera men to stop. He then retreats back to the cafe and is followed. He very clearly says "Will you get away from me?" and then POW! Smacks your man in the mouth.

Deserved in my opinion. I'm not to interested in the pedantics of whether Buzz walked on the moon or not, just glad to see an ignorant fool getting his medicine for hassling and insulting a very old man. Some dig eh?

Buzz Aldrin just got a lot cooler in my book. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

This video is older than my bumfluff.

It's also not where it's supposed to be.

Not unlike my bumfluff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

(shaking fist)

9 11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB......................

I MEAN.............

THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKED.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Lot's of noobs on the internet these days.. same as it ever was :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Good punch.Arm strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Haha yeah then I realised it was in 2009

Still class though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

In other breaking news.....Man walks on the Moon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

This was posted a few days ago.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

We'll take this one in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,007 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'd like to see this guy sue Aldriin successfully for lying. That would take some body of proof.

Who the **** is this Brad Sieger guy anyway. Attentio seeker of religious nut (not that there;s much difference).

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement