Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home ec

• 06-06-2003 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

please someone verify for me that that was probably the worst paper possible! extractor fans?? we never did that, and house purchase came up last year! plus what the hell are the practical reasons for including vegetables in the diet? i have never come accross a sood question before that asked for the practical reasons for the food.
    i mean, im fairly good at home ec, ive gotten 100% in most of the tests this year and ill be lucky if i got a high b in that! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Actually i thought it was quite easy.

Had gone over milk and calcium so was sorted for them. The kitchen question was easy and i kinda spoofed for the other two social questions.

Got the same from everyone else that did it in my school.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Me thinks it was grand also. I took up Home Ec outside school as an extra subject and was very Glad that I did.

Calcium / C.N.S / Family came up as predicted and I had all them revised.

I was able to answer the Q on Electricty in the home and the storage heater from my physics course :D

The Kithchen question was pixx easy we had exttractor fans covered and everthing .... delighted :) finished early and everything :)

They said on 4-0-06 on 2FM that the Paper was very Tricky e.t.c but then your one was from one of those grind school things... wasn't she?

theres my two cents :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i did home ec by myself at home, i'd say that there is a good chance i passed and thats what i'm after.

Advertisement