Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PW Betting Thread - *Latest PPV Result Spoilers*

• 26-03-2012 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭

Paddypower have opened up markets for wrestlemania, can't link here at the minute as I'm on the phone but will do later on. Daniel Bryan at 6/4 and Taker 2/5!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Charisteas wrote: »

Jesus that didn't take long to change!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

5/6 for the entrances being over or under 12 minutes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Taker down to 1/7 now XD
    Can't believe they are doing this. Tempted to throw a tenner on HHH...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Surely betting on Taker is free money? I'm tempted to throw 700 on Taker to win 100 profit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd be amazed if PP don't pull this before the night ends....

Does anyone use PP's site for online betting? Now I'm working, I'm tempted to start throwing the odd €5 on Man United games or the likes, and am wondering if PPs is a decent place to do that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

talk about free money, taker should be 1/50

might have a punt on Jericho @ 11/8

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I think the wwe title match have good odds.
    Sticking a fiver on both jericho and punk will get you a return of €19.55. How can that be possible? Its essentially free money!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭johnbobtheslob

how will they manage a screwjob ending or double countout lol

how will they manage a screwjob ending or double countout lol

Id assume that would just create a refund. Same as if a football match is called off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Just a heads up lads. One of my friends works for Paddy Power and he told me that the wrestling is more fixed than a Pakistani cricket match.

Don't know if it's true or not though.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Sticking a fiver on both jericho and punk will get you a return of €19.55. How can that be possible? Its essentially free money!

for you to get that payout they both have to win, which isnt possible

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭johnbobtheslob

both of them cant win.

they've added Show Vs Rhodes too, 5/6 the pair

and Orton 1/2 Vs Kane 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

CMpunked wrote: »

Aye but they both can't win. You get about 8 quid if Punk wins and 11 if Jericho wins.

Undertaker seems like free money. I can't see WWE giving up that 20-0 DVD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Big Show at 5/6?

Pretty sure he'll win after all the taunts about his poor wrestlemania record.

for you to get that payout they both have to win, which isnt possible

I know nothing about bets. :o

Just a heads up lads. One of my friends works for Paddy Power and he told me that the wrestling is more fixed than a Pakistani cricket match.

I can't see it being true. I can't see WWE giving Paddy Power info on the results of the matches so in theory the odds are based on about the same amount of info that anyone here could use to predict the matches themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

Wow, John Cena is free money. There is no way WWE can put over someone in the Main event of Wrestlemania that will leave the next night......oh wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

What are the odds of ANYONE caring about the Divas match.
    :-D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

PP have given odds on soaps and TV shows before so I don't see the difference tbh.

Tempted to go with a Rock and Bryan double but I don't have an account, anyone know if they'll take these bets in their shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm sure they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Man Taker 2/5 would have cleared accounts.

Tempted to go with a Rock and Bryan double but I don't have an account, anyone know if they'll take these bets in their shops?

They did for a Street Fighter bet they were running before. Take note of the odds and whatnot before you go in as they may not be fully aware of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Also they don't seem to be offering doubles or accumulators. Only single bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

PP have given odds on soaps and TV shows before so I don't see the difference tbh.

If you go in and ask at the counter and they say no get them to phone through to head office

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

I've been betting on wrestling for years http://www.facebook.com/ThrillBookmakers we have a rumble, EC and mania session every year with a Bookie in the room. He even takes phone bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

I just bet €2,000 on Randy Orton to win. When he wins i'll win €1,000. Not bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

TheTwiz wrote: »
    I just bet €2,000 on Randy Orton to win. When he wins i'll win €1,000. Not bad

Jesus, I hope he f*cking wins for your sake. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

0% chance Kane will win.

Advertisement