Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy pregnancy relaxation music?

• 13-12-2011 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I've left it to late to order on line with delivery before Christmas....

Does anyone know where I can buy a relaxation Pregnancy CD the old fashion way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

The bigger HMV shops have a good stock of relaxation and meditation CDs to buy off the shelf, although I'm not sure if they do anything specifically for pregnancy. You can also download directly from iTunes if you don't have time for shopping, and you can buy iTunes vouchers from Tesco if you don't already have an iTunes account.
    If money isn't too much of an issue, I really really recommend the Gentlebirth program - 4 CDs of relaxation exercises and music and a workbook. The best €69.95 I have EVER spent.
    http://www.gentlebirth.ie/products.php - give them a call and they might even be able to get it out to you before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭paper cut

Thanks Cat. I got it on-line with next day delivery. It was recommended by a few people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

paper cut wrote: »
    Thanks Cat. I got it on-line with next day delivery. It was recommended by a few people.

It's good - my problem is I can't get past part one... Keep falling asleep!! Hehe! When I've some time off work in jan I'll try to have relaxation time during day to listen to it so that I've a hope of staying awake!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

paper cut wrote: »

It's good - my problem is I can't get past part one... Keep falling asleep!! Hehe! When I've some time off work in jan I'll try to have relaxation time during day to listen to it so that I've a hope of staying awake!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭SanFran07

Don't panic about not hearing the CDs - the less you're hearing the better....some Mums never consciously hear the full program and have fabulous births....if only preparing for college exams was as easy! ;)

One thing is for sure you can't get bored of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭paper cut

My wife loves the CD, said the best present she's ever got.
    genie pillow not going down as well. Can't win them all.

Advertisement