Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sony Vaio laptop offer

• 27-10-2008 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

A friend of mine is looking for a laptop for under 600 euro. There's a Sony Vaio on offer at the moment for 564 euro. I can't find a like online but as far as I can remember its 160HD, 2GB Ram, Dual processor. Has anyone seen/bought one of these Sony laptops? Are they any good? Or are there any better offers out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

scoot on wrote: »
    A friend of mine is looking for a laptop for under 600 euro. There's a Sony Vaio on offer at the moment for 564 euro. I can't find a like online but as far as I can remember its 160HD, 2GB Ram, Dual processor. Has anyone seen/bought one of these Sony laptops? Are they any good? Or are there any better offers out there?

Same one is cheaper in Powercity.

I gthink if you order it online with them price reduces to approx E489

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Same one is cheaper in Powercity.

I gthink if you order it online with them price reduces to approx E489

order online with powercity or sony?

Online with Powercity.

I just checked it and price seems to have gone up since last week!

Comes with free printer for E549, it might stilbe cheaper if you go through the process of ordering and perhaps then the price gets reduced for ordering online?

Last week it was clearly showing the savings totalling price of E589 onlie order.

I also forgot to mention that a higher spec one for same price of 549 is available at pixmania.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

The one in the Sony Centre comes with a free case all it's worth (at least in one in Galway). Seem decent enough except for the usual crap pre-installed. Glossy screen might get on some people's nerves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

Cool thanks guys.

Advertisement