Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which exams are you most dreading??

Options
  • 06-06-2003 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

I am f*cking dreading Physics! Also, chemistry.

c ye ;)

Which forthcoming exam are you dreading the most? 43 votes

Economics
    0% 0 votes
    Chemistry
    0% 0 votes
    Physics
    2% 1 vote
    German
    20% 9 votes
    Accounting
    4% 2 votes
    Biology
    6% 3 votes
    Business
    6% 3 votes
    History
    11% 5 votes
    French
    32% 14 votes
    Geographhy
    13% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Geography because it could be a disaster for me if ceartain things don't come up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

History simply because all the study i still have to do for it.

Although ill probly be grand for it. Have me special topic at least.

Business could also be a disaster, have to wait and see i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

Yeah physics here .... and now that i need an A in it im ****tin myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Squall
    History simply because all the study i still have to do for it.
    ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

geography - regional geography is a beeyotch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Business i hate that subject! its so boring to revise for, and i would be dreading cheemistry but ive got a week to revise for it!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I'm completely buggered for french. I suck at languages and haven't studied. <Sigh> tomorrow and monday. I'll study then...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

defo history, looks like a popular choice aswell.

its my "make or break" exam, ive always gotten really bad marks in history exams [only passed twice i think] and i need to get at least a c2 in this or else im fecked :(

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

i is fookin ****in aboot French :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Pffft you forgot A.Maths :/

I'm dreading Geography tomorrow, if the right stuff doesnt come up im actaully fúcked, I need an A in this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Originally posted by Sangre
    I'm dreading Geography tomorrow, if the right stuff doesnt come up im actaully fúcked, I need an A in this!

What are you expecting? It'd be a great help for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

France and Marine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

classics and geography, classics coz i have a **** teacher, and geography coz i haven't done a whole lot. im just worried about the regional section the most

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭selling_irish

Okay now I'm dreading French too! I'm only doing pass french and I got an A1 in the mock, but I need at least a B2 in the overall thing (written + oral + aural) to get the 40 points. I think I've already messed up my chances of that by doing crap in my oral!

I cannot wait for tomorrow to be over! Then it's 5 days free (or studying, even) until I get the final blow (...ahem) of the three hardest (hmm) exams I've done so far - all in a row! Physics, Chemistry, and Economics! Help!!!!:confused::(

Advertisement