Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Top 10: Best Female Valet's

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

colmufc wrote: »
    Well this seemed to die a quick death
    This is the first time I've been on boards.ie in weeks. It hasn't died just I've been unable to do anything with it as of late due to personal problems. I'd love to keep it going once I sort out my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Clemantis

gimmick wrote: »
    I've left out the likes of Trish and Lita as I feel their legacy is in ring rather than out.

Yeah, I don't think Trish should be as high as she is. She only ever managed T&A and Val Venis (she might have accompanied Christian for a while, I can't really remember). But Lita was quite prominent as a valet, not only a wrestler.

Some other names from the Fed that I think are missing would be Tori and Luna Vachon.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭colmufc

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    This is the first time I've been on boards.ie in weeks. It hasn't died just I've been unable to do anything with it as of late due to personal problems. I'd love to keep it going once I sort out my life.

sorry to hear about your troubles man I wasn't insulting anyone by it I just thought enough people were involved to keep it going

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

They all have lovely bottoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Alonzo Melted Hospital

Sever.lack.of.pictures!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Clemantis

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Sever.lack.of.pictures!
    I hear ya!

7shelton.jpg

6016%20-%20No_mercy%20nicole_bass%20wwf.png

Advertisement